Cross X Depressed! Shy! Self harm! Sad! Kind! Reader!

A/N: Hey Kitties, this one's kinda like a request but it was made open an on book the person wrote. Depressed_Dandere she asked for it. Check out her books, they're really good.

Narrator

(Y/n) has always been that sweet young lady. Kind to everyone and got that cute shyness guys like. Mist people saw her as someone always there to give comfort and be there for others, but they never regarded her as someone who might need comfort.

She's sad, but hides it with a mask, she's depressed, but no one ever notices......... She........... cuts ...... and no one ever sees.

No matter what day, month or season, she can be seen wearing sweaters that always covered a majority of her arms. No one ever bothered themselves to ask why, they'd just go with it.

After years of living with this, her mask falls off . Her face seems drained of all colour, bags under her eyes, and she seems lifeless. You'd think after people noticed these changes they would care, but no one did. (A/N: people can be cruel)

She was still the kind girl everyone could depend on but she was sad.

Her father was said to have committed murder, and just guess who he killed. If you guessed his wife, you are correct.

It happened so fast, blood all over his hands and his eyes darting from one corner of the room to another. He was soon taken to prison and the ten year old was left all alone with her cruel, alcoholic aunt and uncle. The incident was soon the talk of the town. People feared that she would be exactly like her father; a murderer. Her so called friends didn't bother talking about it, but anyone could tell that they're relationship has altered by a lot and it wasn't going back.

She decided it was time to leave. She didn't want anyone knowing that she wanted to kill herself so she made it look like she moved. Just coincidentally, she heard about the legend of mount Ebbot; anyone who falls will never be heard of again. And she just happened to live close by.

Your POV

I decided to leave on a Friday night. As I stomped my way to the freakishly large mountain, I couldn't help but cry as memories of my mom came flooding in. We used to go on walks in forests, just like the one I was walking through.

I reached the top of the mountain, I mentally prepared myself for the jump.

I jump not trying to hold on or even hope that I wasn't falling, I just let it happen.

I reach the bottom and a sharp pain reaches my left leg. I got up not even minding the pain, which was difficult because it was so painful. I was puzzled as to how exactly I survives the fall. I shrugged it off though.

I walked down the passage that was just there. I stumbled across some traps and I managed to get past them.

I soon reached a house, I knocked expecting an answerofsone sort but none came. I opened the door slightly and noticed no one was in. I opened the door more and stepped inside. I kept waking through the house, I made it to a big door. It was slightly opened and cold wind was flowing in.

I walked through the small opening and I was super glad I was wearing a sweater, it didn't do much but it was better than nothing.

The amount of wind that flew across anybody caused my hair and clothes to go with the dance. I kept walking until I heard a snapping noise. I quickly turn a round but no one was there. I kept walking, my body suddenly ten times more tense than usual.

"Don't you know how to greet a new friend?!"

The voice was deep and distorted, I was scared but not as much as you'd think. I turn around to be met with a skeleton with a blue hoodie, black shorts with white lines, a big grin plastered on his face and his eye was oddly colored; it was blue with red that served as a pupil, the other was just pitch black.