Naj Palette x Wolf hybrid Reader

(A/N: I'm back kitties. This was requested by @Pandacat64 I'm very sorry I took so long making this. It was kinda hard thinking of a plot)

Your POV

'New school, new chances..... new bullies'. Those were the thoughts that ran through my head as I prepared for my first day of school. I decided to wear a plain white short-sleeved shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey coloured wool sweater and a pair of black flats.

As I ran down the stairs of my house, I tripped on my own tail. I have wolf ears and tail, this is my human form. I can go full wolf of I want to, I only do so when necessary.

My fur is a nice colour of (fur colour), it's really soft and long. It gets in the way sometimes.

People and monsters are always making fun of me. They keep making fun of how I'm human AND monster. I was bullied in all my previous schools, they'd pull on my tail and ears, they'd beat me up...

The reason why I move so much is because I always end up hurting someone.

No one's POV

(Y/n) walked out of her house with a worried expression and her tail swaying side to side. The moment she got to the front gate of the school, her face could be read as scared, worried and full of doubt.

She walked in with her tail between her legs, her ears flattened on her head and her head facing the ground.

She entered the school, Underhigh, filled with monsters of different kinds and a few humans that could seen here and there.

(Y/n) noticed something, there was a freakishly large amount of skeleton monsters.

As she walked towards an office, she noticed something.

Everyone was staring at her.

Their eyes were locked on the (hair colour) girl that just walked in. Their gazes could be seen looking at her tail and ears, probably asking themselves if they were fake or not.

The (h/c) girl's gaze travelled from straight to the floor. Her bangs covering her face, so it couldn't be read, her ears flattened on her head and her tail between her legs. Her pace seemed to steadily slow down with every step she took.

(Y/n) looked up and once again looked down when she saw the office she was meant to be in. She felt a little more at ease knowing she would soon be out of their gazes.

She was just a few steps away from the door when she yelped at the sudden touch she felt on her tail. She turned back and saw a skeleton dressed in what looked like a male cheerleader outfit, apologizing for accidentally stepping on her tail.

Yes, it hurt her but she couldn't help but question if that skeleton was male or female.

She was spacing out and when she finally jumped into realization there were a few dozen eyes on on her. "It's okay. Don't worry about" is what she told the skeleton.

"Hey I haven't seen you before, you new?" She turned back and saw a warming smile on the skeletons face. "Yeah. I'm (y/n) by the way" "palette. It's nice to meet you. Hope to see you around". He waved as he left and she walked into the office

~ time skip: lunch time~
Your POV

As I walked into the cafeteria, I brought out my packed lunch which consisted mostly meat. I sat at an empty table close to the edge of the whole room. Once, I sat I sighed and thought about the way my day was playing out.