CHAPTER EIGHT

Eli's POV

Dinner was great even though it almost got ruined by my behavior in the beginning. Carlos' family were nice and accepting despite my behavior which made me so guilty afterwards because I was lashing out at the wrong people .

I really wanted the dinner to go well but in the morning after Carlos had left , I had a meeting with the neighboring pack Alpha which absolutely did not go well because half-way into the meeting he had noticed my mating mark on my neck, it would have not been a big deal if it had been on any other place because being marked at the neck showed you were submissive, so when it had been revealed that I was a sub he decided to tease me about it , but when the teasing had turned into caressing my wrist and touching my mark I lost it , just because of I had a male mate doesn't mean I am gay or I want other men to touch me , he should be thankful he didn't do it in front of my mate because there would have been hell to pay seeing how he reacted to my date with Alice , but I made sure he left with a broken rib and a black eye but even after beating him my anger didn't dissolve until dinner because my wolf was feeling guilty that another man that was not his mate had touch my mark, so I was angry at my wolf for feeling guilty because it was not like he owned me and I was also angry at myself for being angry at my wolf.

So that was how it went down.

After the dinner , Carlos escorted me while we made small talk , he asked me out which I said yes too because I don't see any harm in trying to make this work even though I wasn't still comfortable with being mated to a man besides he seemed like a nice a guy so am giving him a chance to prove that he is not the jerk I thought him to be 5 years ago ,and he tried to kiss me but I slammed the door on his face because TOO SOON.

After taking a shower ,I hit the bed and dosed off immediately.

..

The next morning as I was siting in my office trying to look over the finances of the park my door opened to reveal my assistant holding a bouquet of white roses to say I was surprised would be an understatement because I had never received flowers before because I was usually the one giving them. she walked up to my table and place them there ,

"This was said to be given to you" , she said before she walked out.

I looked down staring at the bouquet , I picked up the note that nested in it read; for you, Beautiful - C

I could feel my face heating up , Carlos was going to be the death of me ,a knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts

"Come in"

"Hey" ,said a familiar voice

I looked up surprised to see my father , "Hey", I replied standing up, "its everything alright "

"No ,no sit ,everything is fine ,besides I should be the one asking you that because I haven't heard from you for weeks so I came to see if you were okay"

I sighed , in the mist of this mate business I had forgotten to be in touch with my family and they don't even know I have found my mate and I don't even know how they will react when they know that my mate is a guy and is an-

"so who is the lucky girl" my father asked , interrupting my thoughts .

"what?"

"who are the flowers for " , he asked again .

"uhm..", trying to come up with an excuse because I was not ready to come out to my father when I haven't come out to my self

"what is this", I looked up to see him holding the note that came with the flowers , I guess this was happening now , I watch him read it, his eyebrows furrowing, I knew he could tell that I didn't write it because my name did not start with a C and it was not from a girl because a girl did not send a guy flowers calling him beautiful, he looked at me with questioning eyes .

"I have found my mate " , I blurted out

"what does you finding a mate have to do with this " he asked quietly

" Uhm everything because he was the one that sent the flowers and note " , I replied tensing.

"He?" ,my father questioned ," your mate is a male?".

"Yes?" I replied waiting for his remark because even though am the alpha I still look up to him and hate to disappoint him .

"Well that's good " , he replied after an awkward minute of silence.

"you don't mind ?" I asked still doubting that he accepted it like that.

"Of course not , Eli you have finally found your mate that is a good thing"

"Thanks dad" I said feeling relieved because I didn't know what I would have done if my dad didn't accept me.

"So " , he started with a mischievous look on his face" you are the sub" . I felt my face heat up involuntarily

"Ho-how did you know"

"Well you smell differently and I can see the mark on your neck" , he smirked .

"Oh", I said blushing furiously and unconsciously covering my mark with my hand . "Now I see why you received flowers with such note" he continued" is he in this pack ?"

I nodded

" Hmmm . I have to meet him"

"why?" I asked confused

" Well I have to meet the person who is going to take my son's virginity" ,he replied

DAAAAAD!

A/N; HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YA