Chapter Five

Eli's POV

        My sister has been pestering me since last week about dating someone and by someone she means her best Friend Alice, I haven't told her about Carlos yet, that's why she won't give up and well I have finally given in only because I was tired of her constant nagging and because I haven't gotten laid since 'God -knows- when' .

    Another reason why I agreed to this my sister's insane matchmaking was to get Carlos of my mind, thinking about our 'situation ' is making me stressed out and everyone including my sister has already noticed it, Liz already suspect something but doesn't say anything because she doesn't want to pry . I knew that I doing the wrong thing by keeping it from her and the pack, but I want to get things sorted out before I let anyone know.

     So am going on this date to get things of my mind, that's why am in front of the mirror admiring myself in a formal attire and I must say I look dashing.
     I glanced at my wrist, shit am ten minutes late, I reached for my keys and left the suite , I went to the underground garage to take my car,  it was a black Ford Mustang GT, a gift from my father when I was passed the alpha title,  I got in the car and drove off.

     When I got to the restaurant, my date was already seated, she stood up when walked to the table and stretch out her hand, I took it politely then we both sat down.
       She was beautiful with her straight long ebony hair, her doe eyes and plump red lips, she wore a black  dinner gown that complimented her pale skin colour, it was obvious that she was Asian or at least had an Asian heritage.
  "you look beautiful " I voiced out she blushed making her look more angelic.
  "why thank you "she replied, her accent not quite what I was expecting.

"oh am Eli" I said

"I know but nice to meet you Eli" she replied

"oh the pleasure is all mine" I smirked at her and her cheeks reddened.

"Excuse me sir,  would you like to order now " we were interrupted by the waiter.
.........

The night was going well, even though at some point I felt like I was being watched and had sensed Carlos but I didn't see him anywhere. So I marked it off as stress, but other than that the night was going well.
     Alice is a very nice lady, and I learnt that she is actually korean, she is very open-minded and has a fetish for knives.
      After we had dinner,  we took a short walk , then I invited her over to take a look at the little knife collection  my mother had left when she died , I had kept it with me.

When we had reached my suite I felt knots tying in my stomach and immediately we stepped inside my suite, I could feel another person's presence, Carlos, the air reeked of his scent.

The place was poorly illuminated but the green emerald eyes that shone with rage could be clearly seen, the aura that rolled off the owner was very suffocating.

"Leave" Carlos growled out, his eyes were locked on Alice, she didn't need to be told twice, she scampered away leaving me with fury himself.
' Uh oh'

He stalked towards me, making me to take steps back,

"what do you think you were doing ", he gritted out, I didn't reply

"I am your mate Eli and you went on a date with someone else. "  he roared

The sudden rise in volume made me flinched.

"do you enjoy provoking me? " he screamed.  Am sure anybody within five mile radius could hear him, I just stood there like a deer caught in the head lights which ironically I was.

"Answer me"

I didn't trust myself to open my mouth because knowing me, I would say the wrong thing and knowing him he wouldn't take it lightly and knowing us we would turn this  into a full blown fist fight, well we were Already close to that.
    Am an alpha,  so no matter how angry he is, the tone which he is using to talk to me doesn't sit well with me.

In the mist of my thinking , I had forgotten that I was in the presence of a ticking time bomb called Carlos 
    I maintained a calm composure, then looked at him "leave my house Carlos " I said with a blank face

      In a blink,  I found  myself pinned against the wall by Carlos , I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge

"leave? ", his voice laced with anger and disbelief, "how dare you? "

"how dare I , you are  the one harassing me in my own house, don't forget that I am your alpha" I threw back at him.

"do you think I will just let you be after this " pure rage evident in his eyes.
What the hell was he talking about.

Immediately I felt a searing pain at my neck, Carlos had his canines length deep in my throat, the sparks that I felt were unbearable , I moaned, pleasure shot through me making my knees buck, I felt an arm slip round my waist holding me up. 
With the little strength I had in me I pushed him again, he remove his teeth from my neck but didn't let me go.
     Carlos grabbed my face, raising my face up to meet his, the anger was still evident but had been diluted by the excitement from the marking

"don't test me again Eli, you may be the alpha of this pack but don't forget that you are my mine."

With that he left the suite, leaving me standing there wondering what just happened.
     I touched my neck which had healed and I felt the two puncture wounds there.
     The bastard had marked me

     He actually marked me. 

A/N : Yay another chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love ya