Erick

Requested by aspenormaxon
________
Erick and Y/mare dating. WhenErick sees y/n so close to Richard he gets super jealous.
________

Y/N's POV:

"Erick Stop" I say giggling as he nibbles on my neck. I feel his smile on my neck. As he lifts his head up I meet his beautiful green eyes. As he smiles I can't help but just stare in aw. "Que?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head ask place his face in my hands. "Nada" I say and kiss him softly.

"Vamanos we must meet up with the boys." I say getting off his lap and dragging him out the door. "Tranquilo Mamita." He says chuckling. "Perdon" I say as we get in the car.

*At CNCO house*

Erick runs around to the other said and opens the door. "Oh How chivalrous" I say chuckling. "Gracias" I say as he nods his head and holds his hand out for me. Which I gladly take. Soon we enter the house and hear them outside in the back. They were all chilling out and playing music.

"Erick!" Joel said. "Joel!" Erick said. I chuckle and roll my eyes at the two. If I wasn't dating Erick I'd definitely ship Joerick.

Erick's PoV:

I hear y/n chuckle. I feel her grip on my hand loosen as she lets go. "Richie!" She yells in excitement. "Y/n!" He says with the same enthusiasm. He rubs too as they hug very tightly. "Zabdi!" Christopher said. "Christopher!" Zabdi yelled.

The two started laughing. I felt myself clenching my fists. As I may have gotten a little tense. She still had her arm around his neck. Joel tapped my shoulder. I turned to see him smirking. "You okay?" He asked. I unclench my fists as I faked a smiled and nod my head. "Why wouldn't I be?" I said.

He chuckled and sat back down and handed me a soda.

*two hours later*

Richard was all on her. It was as if she was okay with it. What the hell? "Erick esta bien?" I hear Zabdi ask. They all were smirking at me. Richard was still laughing with y/n. "Sí Porque?" I asked. He shook his head.

Y/N's POV:

I haven't talked to Richard in forever. Ever since I've started dating Erick it has gotten me close to him. "Y/n how long have you two been close?" Christopher asks. "Well.." I trail off and look at Richard. He chuckles "since like high school Sí?" He asked I nodded my head as I hugged him again.

"Pero ever since he went on la Banda and everything we lost contact Porque Im in college." I say Erick scoffs. My head shoots towards him. "Que pasa amor?" I asked confused. He was really angry. I didn't understand why. "Nada." He says pissed. Next thing you know he storms off inside.

"Joel? What's wrong with him?" I ask the laughing boy. "He doesn't know about you two." He says laughing even more. I hit my head as the boys start laughing. "I'll go tell him." I say. "No leave him he'll be okay." Christopher says through his laughs. I roll my eyes as I let Erick calm down a bit.

Ericks PoV:

She's even looking at him with her beautiful y/e/color eyes. Ugh those eyes are mine. She's mine. Mi princesa nobody else's. I stormed off inside and went to my room.

I just went on my phone for awhile trying to calm down when I really couldn't. They were flirting right in front of my face.

Y/N's POV:

*half hour later*

"I'm gonna go check on him." I say. They nod their heads. I get up and he's inside and went upstairs to his room. *knock knock*

"Que?" I heard from inside. I walk in without warning him and there he was crossed arms on his bed like a little kid. "Probecito que pasa?" I say in a little kid voice. He rolls his eyes and looks the other way not making eye contact with me.

"Aye Erick What's the matter? What did I do bebe?" I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed once more as I go on the bed and lay on his lap. As I look up at him he faces the other direction. "Porque estas enjando?" I asked him mad now. "Porque you and Richard." He says flustered.

Just as Joel said. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. "How is this funny?" He asked. "Porque you're jealous amor." I say bringing his head to look down at me. He rolls his beautiful eyes. "And?" He asked. "Well you shouldn't be jealous." I say to him.

"How am I not supposed to be when you guys are always hugging each other you're literally sitting with him." He says. "Mi principe do you not know?" I asked him softly. "Know what?" He asked still mad. "Richard." I say sitting up and laying beside him. My head resting on his shoulder. "He's my cousin." I say.

"What!?" He exclaims. "What? I'm confused why didn't you tell me before." He says jumping up and hugging me. I giggle as I hug him back. "I thought you knew, pero I guess Joel didn't tell you that's why he kept laughing at you." I say laughing as well.

He shakes his head and just hugs me. "Perdon princesa" He says. I shook my head. "Always forgiven principe" I say as I kiss his cheek. He blushes as soon puts his head down. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I feel stupid now." He says. I giggle as I hold his face in my hands.

"You aren't Amor you just didn't know." I say smiling at him. He blushed and looked down. I lift his chin up and kiss him. "Now come on." I say getting off the bed holding my hand out for him to take. He smiles as he gets off holding my hand.

As we get down stairs Ericks arm goes around my waist. The boys are all laughing at Erick. He's turned a bright red. "Callate you losers. I thought you told him." I 'scolded' them all. They all shrugged. "Why didn't you tell him?" Joel asked me. "Porque I thought you guys did." I say in defense.

"You know my question really is how did you not find out erick? I mean that's how we met. Through Richard." I giggled. "Realmente no pensaba" He says rubbing the back of his neck. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright is everyone good now? I was in the middle of an embarrassing story of y/n." Richard says. I gave a shocked expression. "Why me? You have a lot more." I say in defense. "Well I guess you'll have to go after Sí?" Joel asked I chuckled and nodded my head as Erick and I sat down on the love chair.

I quickly ran inside to grab a blanket since it was getting dark out and the only source was the fire the boys started. But it was still cold.

I cuddled into Erick as he wrapped his arm around me tighter. "Te amo mi princesa." He says kissing my forehead. "Te amo mi principe." I say kissing his hand.

*The End*

________
Hope you liked :)