Richard

Requested by @aspenormaxon

______

Sarah's PoV:

"Tranquilo Mamita. They'll love you." He says. I was nervous, I was meeting the band for the first time and I didn't want to make the first bad impression you know?

I shook my head. "No they'll probably think I'm annoying." I say doubting myself. Richard grabs me and kisses me to shut me up. I smile as he smiled back. "I love you okay? And if they don't like you that's their loss. Because you are mug hermosa" he tells me as I kiss him once more. "Te amo Papi" I sat and winked at him.

He groans "Don't do this to me Sarah" He says. "No se de que estas hablando." I shrug my shoulders. "Papi" I finish as I bit my lip. He groans once more as he kisses my neck. "Come On We're gonna be late" I say dragging him along.

As we were heading out to get lunch with the rest of the boys. We were currently inside the parking garage. I dragged Richard as we went to the cross walk. He held onto my hand as we crossed.

"Richard!" My head turns to see CNCOwners running over. He looks at me to ask if it's okay. I smile and nod my head "of course baby" I say as I kiss his hand. He kisses my forehead as he goes and takes pictures and signs things for the fans.

"Te amo Richard!" One girl said. "Te amo!" He says and blows kisses to them. "Hola Sarah!" A girl says. I smiled politely and waved. They walked away as Richard and I continued to walk to the restaurant.

I was very scared and didn't know what they'd say about me. There are only about point one percent of the population of CNCOwners who like me and I really hope the boys don't think I'm bad for Richard. I mean I love him.

"Tranquilo Mamita" He reassures me again and kisses my forehead. I smile as we walk into the restaurant. I see the boys as I start to fangirl. "Lo siento bebé" I chuckled. "Remember I was a CNCOwner before this" I say. He chuckles. "I understand. Just know you're mine." He whispered the last part in my ear as I giggled at his jealousy.

"Ahhhh Sí Richard Camacho Esta aqui ahora" Christopher announces as everyone looks up. To greet Richard than looks at me and smiles. "And you must be Sarah" Christopher smiles. I nod my head and introduce myself. "Hi yes it's so nice to meet you guys." I say as Christopher comes and gives me a hug. While the others line up as well.

Soon we all sat down and ordered our food. "So Sarah Richard never said how you two met." Joel said. I smiled as I looked at Richard. He returned the smile as I spoke up.

"Well actually I was initially a fan of the band, but Richard was my favorite. No offense." I laughed "and well I ran into him at the park with Aaliyah. He asked for my number and went from there." I squeezed his hand. "Ah how cute." Joel says. I blush as I eat my food. Richards face hardens.

We continue to laugh and talk as I have a lot of things In common with Christopher and Erick. "So Sarah are you going to the party with us later?" Zabdi asked me. I looked at Richard "Well I'm not sure it's up to this one." I say nudging Richard. He fake chuckled and nodded his head "of course she is why wouldn't she?" He kissed my cheek as I smiled.

After we finished eating Richard and I had left to go back to my house. "Bebé Imma go take a shower okay?" I say to him. He just nods his head as he goes on his phone.

*one hour later*

"Mamas you ready?" Richard calls from downstairs. "Sí I'm coming" I say as I put on my last earring and grabbed my phone. I head downstairs and all the boys were there. As they all looked at me shocked. I couldn't help but blush. "Que?" I said hiding my face.

They all smiled and shook their heads as we head to the car

They all smiled and shook their heads as we head to the car. Richard gets mad, its written all over his face. I love when he gets jealous.

*At Party*

Richard and I as well as the rest of the boys were on the dance floor. As Richard saw how the others looked at me he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to his body. As I danced on him he whispered in my ear "Mamita you have no idea how jealous I was today" he says. I chuckled.

"Porque Papi?" I asked him as I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. "I just need to show them you're mine." He says. "I'm all yours papi" I whisper as I kiss his lips. He smiles as a song comes on we start dancing bachata.

"Te amo Sarah" Richard says. "Te amo Richard" I say and kiss him slowly. "I still can't believe you got jealous bebé" I teased him. "I mean who wouldn't? Look at you." He says making me blush. "Callate. You're making me blush" I say covering my face. "You look beautiful no matter what." He says and kisses me once more.

"All mine" He says and grabs my ass. I chuckle as we continue to dance.

*The End*

_____
Again so sorry it's so crappy I tried my best I hope you like Sarah :)