Erick

Y/N's POV:

"Zabdi!" I screamed as I saw my brother. I ran and jumped into his arms. "Hermana" He whispered as he hugged back tightly. "I missed you so much" I tell him. "Tambien." He replied as he put me down.

We were currently outside our house in LA. Our dad just got back from the airport picking him up. "Comó estás?" He asks me. "Bien, pero Es aburrido sin ti" I replied. He chuckled. As he swung his arm over my shoulder and walked inside.

"Zabdiel mijo" mama said with tears in her eyes. "Hola mama" He replied as he walked up and gave her a huge hug. "Ay mijo so handsome." She says pinching his cheeks. As she hugs him again and kisses his cheeks like crazy. "Sí mama. Si." He said chuckling trying to make her let go.

"Mama" I said annoyed trying to spend time with my brother. She looked my way and chuckled. "Go on have fun." She says. I yanked Zabdis arm as we run out the door to the car. "Wait you know how to drive?" He asked shocked. I rolled my eyes. "Sí now don't be so dramatico" I said as he chuckled.

*at Jamba Juice*

He had taken a couple of pictures with some fans but finally we got to sit down peacefully. "So when do you go back?" I asked sipping on my mango smoothie. "In two weeks. Oh that reminds me. Do you want to hang out with the boys and I on Saturday? (Today is Thursday) I nod my head. "Sí! Erick va Estar allí?" I asked. Zabdi smirks at me.

"Sí" was all he says. "What?" I asked confused. "Nada" He says chuckling even more. I roll my eyes. Realizing now why he smirked at me. I punch him in the shoulder. "Aye! What was that for?" He asked. "Porque you know why." I squinted at him making him laugh even more. My face turning a bright red.

*Skip To Saturday*

"Y/n apúrate por favor. The boys are here!" Zabdi yells from downstairs. "Calmese. I'm coming" I said as I put on my white chucks and putting my hair into a high ponytail.

As I finally walked down the stairs seeing all the boys. "Joelito!" I screamed as I saw my best friend. "Hola y/n" chuckles as I hugged him tightly. "Uh we're here too."  I hear Richard say. I chuckle as I give all the boys a hug. I hugged Erick last as I missed him the most, no offense to my brother.

"Where to?" I asked. "Movies!" Christo said. Everyone nods their head. We watch y/f/movie. I sat next to Erick and Joel on the other side of me. I felt Joel tap me on the shoulder. I lean over as I continued watching the movie but was listening to him talk. "Make a move" He says. I rolled my eyes.

"How am I supposed to do that? He probably wouldn't like me back" I whispered back. He shook his head. "Trust me. Erick likes you too." He says smiling. I blushed as I slouched in my chair eating popcorn. Just thinking Erick likes me back.
*After Movie*
Throughout the entire day I was too scared to say anything to Erick so I stuck with Joel. Which was fun because I also needed to catch up with my best friend.

As we went into a Ice Cream shop a bunch of girls started showing up. Screaming and yelling. I was high key scared. Zabdi grabbed my hand and held me in front of him so I wouldn't get hurt. "You okay?" He asked. I nod my head.

"I can't believe you guys go through this all the time" I said to them. They chuckle "it's not even half of it." Zabdi said. "What do you want?" Joel asked me. "You really have to ask?" I said chuckling. He shook his head and ordered me a double scoop of y/f/ice cream.  "Gracias Joelito" I said as I went to find a spot for all of us to sit where there wasn't so many fans. Luckily they were outside and we were inside in a corner.

"Aquí" I yelled to the boys who were looking for me. They nod their head. "Erick" I gestured for him to come sit next to me. He sat down next to Zabdi across from Christo and Richard. Richard next to me and Joel on the other side. I frowned but kept to myself.

Everyone noticed the tension between the two, but I didn't say anything. As we continued talking about their time on tour. It sounded like a blast. I just wish Erick would say something to me.

Finally the crowd was enormous, girls everywhere. As we finally exited the ice cream parlor the boys started taking pictures with many of the boys. Some even crying. Ah I honestly love when this happens. Knowing how far these boys have made it means the world.

A security guard pushed me back along with the other screaming fans. "Hey!" I yelled at him. "Ma'am you are too close please back up." He told me pushing me back. I rolled my eyes. "Zabdiel!!" I screamed over the fans but he didn't hear me.

I see Erick he makes I contact with me and instantly comes my way. "She's with us." He says grabbing my hand as the boys noticed. "Gracias" I say to him. He gives a nod and walks up with Christo. Why is he mad at me?

I look at Zabdi that just shrugs as we keep walking to the car. As we get in I'm in the middle between Erick and Richard. "I got aux!" I yelled. They all sighed as they knew I'd just put on my y/f/artist.

But what they didn't know was I wanted to put on a playlist I put on of my favorite CNCO songs. First song that comes on was Solo Yo. Oh my, my fav song.

As the boys start singing. All I could think of was Solo Yo. Every time Erick sang Solo Yo, I felt like he sang it to me.

We finally arrive back home as the doors open I go out ericks way but he closed the door on my face. I gave a shocked expression as well as the other boys. "Que te pasa!?" I yell at him. Frustrated and angry. "Calmese y/n" Zabdi says.

"Callate!" I yell at him. "You've been mean to me all day What is wrong!" I said frustrated. I crossed my arms waiting for Erick to answer. Nothing as the boys stood there shocked at my sudden outburst.

He just stood there shocked and didn't know what to do or say. I grabbed the keys out of Zabdi's hands as I grabbed Erick and basically forced him in the car.

We drove off as he kept asking. "A dónde vamos y/n?" I didn't answer just kept driving till we pulled up into a empty parking lot off of Mesa Dr.

"What is your deal Erick? All you've been was a complete douche to me when I didn't do anything wrong." I said sadly but still angry. I felt tears coming on. "I. Ugh I don't know what I did because all I've wanted was to tell you. Th-." As I was saying but was cut off by Ericks soft lips.

Shocked at first but kissed back. "Te amo mucho y/n" He says placing our foreheads together. I smiled with my eyes closed still. Soon wanting answers. "Pero, Why were you so mean?" I asked. He let out a sigh. "I was jealous. Of you and Joel." He said shamefully.

I lifted up his chin to meet my gaze. "Joel is my best friend, never ever. Te amo mucho Erick Brian Colon" I finished as I kissed him once more.

" Quien Te braza?" He asked as I knew the answer but he answered "Solo Yo. Quien Te besa? Solo Yo" He finished. I giggled as I hugged him and kissed him softly once more.

*The End*
_______
Sorry crappy but hope you liked :)