Joel

Requested by @aspenormaxon

________
You and Joel have been dating for two years, pero it was on the low. Only Porque he didn't want to risk you getting hurt. Soon enough Joel thinks that you shouldn't be left in the dark any longer. Joel is introducing you to his family and the boys and accidentally slips up
_______

Y/N's POV:

We had just finished washing the dishes from dinner with his family, Johann and Yoandri. "Gracias Por invitarme y fue un placer conocerte señora De Leon" I said to Joel's mom. She chuckled "Mija don't be so formal call me Patty." She says holding my hands and squeezing them. I thank her as we say goodbye to all his relatives and his Abuelita.

"It was nice meeting you." I say to his Abuelita. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "I like you." She says pointing her finger at me. I smiled "call me Abuelita Sí?" She said I nod my head and thank her again. as they all leave and Patty went to bed it was me Joel, Yoandri, y Johann.

"I have an idea Por video!" Johann exclaims. We were all sitting down on the couch until he decided to scare all of us. "What is this idea you have?" Yoandri says, I chuckle as he explains it. I was carried away by my thoughts as I was going to meet the band on Saturday and it was Thursday.

I'm honestly nervous, just like how I was nervous to meet his family. I mean I was like gonna have a panick attack, I was scared they weren't gonna like me. I guess I'm not as nervous as I was to meeting his family only because it's more of getting the approval from his madre y Abuelita and all.

The boys I've just been a big fan of them so I hope they don't think I'm annoying or something.

Hands were waved in front of me "Nena." I hear. "Hm?" I say coming out of my thoughts. Joel chuckled "do you want to be in the video?" He asked. I shook my head "no gracias I'll just watch." I smiled. He nods his head as they set up.

I laughed watching them singing out of tune. It was probably the funniest worse shit they've ever done, pero they still did an alright job.

"What did you think y/n?" Yoandri asked, I chuckled "first couple times was very very bad." I said honestly laughing as they did too. "Pero when you guys didn't have headphones on it sounded way better." I say. "Gracias." Johann says. I nod my head as it was time to go to sleep.

"Hermosa you can sleep in my room." Joel says as we went into the bathroom to brush our teeth. I smile and thank him.

"Joelito can you leave so I can change Por favor?" I asked him kindly. "I'll see it sooner or later Nena." He says smirking. I blush "Pero you already know." I say frowning. I was always insecure about my body, pero what girl isn't. He frowned holding my face in his hands. "You are beautiful in every way Mamita." He says.

I smile as I kiss his hand. "I love you." I say kissing him. "And I love you." He says as he walks out closing the door. I smile at the thought, I have a good mans.

After I changed I walked over to Joel's room. As I opened the door there he was with only shorts on. Revealing his beautiful six pack. I guess I was gazing a little too hard because once I was out of my trance Joel was smirking at me. "Perdon Amor." I say walking back out.

The door opens behind me as I see a smiling Joel. As he looked at me blushing. He kissed my forehead as he walked me inside. I started shivering once I got into his bed. "Tienes frio?" He asked. "Un poco." I say. He went into his closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. "Aqui" He says. "Gracias Joelito" I smiled. As he did the same.

"Buenas Noches Amor" He says kissing me softly "Buenas Noches" I said back as he walked out into the living room. I fell asleep with the scent of Joel. I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

*Saturday*

I was shaking for some reason. I hear Joel chuckle "calmese Nena." He tells me squeezing my hand. I weakly smile as we walk into Dave And Busters. As we walk into the party room there all the boys were smiling. "Joel" Erick says "Erick" Joel says. I shyly hide behind Joel.

As we walk closer Joel pulls me from behind him and still holds my hand. "Nena these are the boys as you know, Christopher, Richard, Zabdiel y Erick" Joel says pointing at all of them. I kindly smile and wave. "Chicos this is y/n my wife." Joel says. I was shocked at his words as he looked at me and I looked at him.

I blushed madly as he did the same. I hear the boys chuckle too as they also were 'awww'ing and all. "Well it's nice to meet you y/n." Christopher says giving me a hug soon all of them giving me a hug. I smiled politely as we all sat down and ate.

*After eating*

As I was still shocked at Joel's words from earlier. We got up and went around playing games. Richard and Erick were the first to play guitar hero as we watched them play. I pulled Joel behind a bit so it was just us two. "Que pasa?" He asked worried. "Wife?" I giggled and blushed.

He blushed very badly. "Perdon it slipped." He says. I giggle as I hold his face in my hands. "I found it very cute." I say pecking his lips. He chuckled as he hugged me. "Trust me in the future it will be Wife." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes but laughed. "I'm counting on it." I say as we both laughed.

It was fun meeting the boys, and his family. No doubt I love this boy.

*The End*
_______
Hope ya liked! Sorry if u don't lol