Richard

Requested by Steph_Camacho0604

_________

Stephanie's PoV:

"Girl I'm nervous" my best friend said to me as she got anxious. I chuckled "Calmese Y/bf/name you'll be okay. Look I'm right here for you okay? You'll be fine, you love him, he loves you why else would this happen?" I giggled. She laughed with me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much Steph for being apart of all of this." She says "you're my best friend I wouldn't miss it." I smile at her.

Today was my best friends big day. She was finally getting married to her long life best friend. I'm happy for her because I know soon that'll be me one day, but I'm too young I mean I'm still 19.

I finished playing with my hair as her dad walked in asking if she was ready

I finished playing with my hair as her dad walked in asking if she was ready. She nods her head as he starts to cry. I smiled at how adorable this was.

As we all started to get lined up my boyfriend pulls me to the side. "What's up?" I questioned "steph... look it's not me it's you. I'm just not into you anymore." He says. My heart stops "what? What do you mean?" I stuttered. "I cheated on you. And I like her. So I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you." He says.

My heart shattered in an instant. He walks out with nothing else to say. I get nervous as I don't know what to do. "Hermana? Que pasa?" Zabdi my brother asked me.him and the rest of the band had just walked in.

 "Who am I supposed to walk the aisle with? My boyfriend just broke up with me?" I panicked not worried about the break up but more about who to walk with

"Who am I supposed to walk the aisle with? My boyfriend just broke up with me?" I panicked not worried about the break up but more about who to walk with. I didn't want to ruin my best friends wedding because of some douchebag.

"I will" I heard it was Richard, my best friend. "Por favor!" I exclaimed as he nods his head. "Steph come on we're about to start" one of the other bridesmaids had said. I nod my head as I grab Richard and drag him in line.

"Tranquilo Mamita." He reassures me. I nod my head "Gracias Richie" I say as he smiles at me.

We finally walk down the aisle and stand up on opposite sides.

*After Wedding, at Reception*

As we sat and ate. The boys talked about their tour and coming back and all. I chuckled as Richard got up. "Wanna Dance?" Richard asked me. I nod my head. As he leads the way I turn back around as Zabdi gives me a thumbs up. I chuckle and frowned a bit.

Bruno Mars came on as I see my best friend and her new husband dancing. I smiled at them as a tear slipped. "Que pasa mami?" Richard asked me. We were always comfortable with calling each other mami, Mamita. I always called him papi. That's just how our friendship was.

I chuckled as more tears slipped my face. "It's just that, at the time I wasn't so focused on that he broke up with me." I stopped to breath a bit. "I didn't want to ruin the wedding by walking down the aisle myself. And now letting it process, he left me papi." I broke down and cried on his shoulder. 

"Shhh mamita. no llores por favor. He is not worth your tears. Muy hermosa" he tells me wiping my tears. "De verdad?" I asked him. He smiles "Stephanie you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world, and I Love you." He confesses, as tears slip from my face again. I kiss him instantly " Te amo mucho Richard Camacho" I whisper in his ear as we continue to dance. 

 "Mami?" He asked me. "Que Paso Papi?" I asked back. "Seras mi novia?" He asked me. I was in shocked at first but smiled. "Si of course of course" I chirp as I jump into his arms and kiss him once more. "Te Amo Stephanie" he says. "Te amo Papi" I chuckled as we kissed once more. Behind us you can hear everyone clapping and cheering. I instantly look behind me to see my best friend clapping with her husband. Along with my brother and his friends as they cheer. I instantly start blushing and hide behind richard. 

He just chuckles as he shields me. 

*The End*

___________________

I am sorry for such a crappy ending but I hope you liked Steph :)