Filler Crap

So I'm bored and I'm like, let's do a fucking filler on this story since I haven't continued it. Let's go!

You felt a heavy arm over your body when you woke up half past nine in the morning. You grumbled, sleep filling your voice as you did so. You looked over at the hunk of a body that laid next to you.

Gajeel Redfox.

It's been two years since you and he got together, and you never forgot it. You know he's the only one that makes you show and express your emotions, and you liked that about him. He made you feel happy, feel alive. You were addicted to the feeling.

You peered over at Gajeel, watching his chest rise and fall as he snored with an open mouth. Some of his hair was across his face and shoulder. He looked so peaceful.

You hummed with a soft smile, your (e/c) eyes warm. You leaned down to his sleeping posture and kissed his top lip. You moved away when you watched him twitch and he opened his eyes very slowly. His eyes were glazed with sleep. Gajeel grumbled and moved his arm that was wrapped around you to rub his face with his hands.

A soft giggle left your luscious lips while you watched him. Your (h/c) (h/l) hair hug effortlessly across your shoulder. Gajeel moved his hands from his eyes and looked at you, his ears picking up your giggle. You looked at you with his crisp red eyes, a smile adorned his face.

He grabbed your face in a gentle manner, cradling your cheeks while he dropped down and kissed you lovingly. You hummed against his lips and kissed back just as lovingly, your arms draped themselves over his shoulders lazily as Gajeel shifted himself over you. His strong arms moving to the sides of your head to hold himself above you.

You played with his locks of hair, yours and his lips moving feverishly against the others. Gajeel dragged his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance, you opened your mouth feeling his tongue dart into your mouth. In an instant, your tongue made contact with his, and the both of you began to fight for dominance, he of course won. You had let him dominate you, you relished this time to yourself, the way he so effortlessly held himself over you but with carefulness to not lay all his weight on you, the way he was so gentle from time to time when the both of you were alone. You loved it.

Sadly, both of you had to pull away for the need of air. Your breaths came out as pants, a string of saliva strung between yours and his lips. You stared deep into the eyes that you fell in love with all those years ago, the eyes that glared harshly at others who touched you, the eyes that held jealousness whenever another man talked to you, the eyes that shined brightly and told anyone that you were his. Those red eyes of Gajeel Redfox.

Gajeel gazed down at you, his lips curled up in a grin when he saw a faint pink hue on your cheeks. "Gehehehe, you're blushing (Y/n)." He purred, watching you blush more before you looked away.

"Am not." You grumbled lowly, but you knew it was true. Gajeel cackled and dropped his head to your neck, peppering the side of your neck with kisses and soft bites. His teeth skinned over the mark he left on you two years ago during mating season, he bit down on the bite making a gasp and a soft cry of pleasure to escape your lips.

Your fingers tangled themselves into his thick, jet black hair, and you gave it a harsh tug. Pleasure shot up and down your spinal cord from the bite on the mark, your body tingled ever so slightly. You huffed and craned your neck up to bite the mark you left on him on his collarbone, your teeth sinking into the marked flesh. A low, husky groan left his lips and his eyes fluttered close from the shocks of pleasure that riffled through him.

You pulled back with a satisfied grin, watching your lover's face show pleasure. Gajeel opened his eyes and a pink hue adorned his cheeks.

"You're blushing Gajeel." You purred, just like he did moments before. Gajeel pouted and laid down next to you before he crossed his arms, he huffed childishly.