Ch. 4

After eating with the boys, everyone went to bed. The house was quiet, and it was dark.

It was also, a chilly night too. You laid in your bed with only a long t-shirt over you, obviously it was Gajeel's from over the years he's been gone.

You were curled up in your covers, you were shivering cold. Even with three covers over you, it didn't keep you warm. You thought about it, when Gajeel was there, you would usually sneak into his room to warm up. And that's just what you're gonna do.

You crawled out of your bed, the t-shirt hanging down to your top thigh, and you walked out of your room. You walked across the hall towards Gajeel's room, opening the door and walking inside. You closed the door behind you silently, and crept towards his bed. Gajeel was laid across his bed, his whole body covering it. You shook your head at his position, and pushed him over so you had room.

You laid down in front of him, which caused him to wake up. His red eyes stared into your dull (e/c) eyes one, they were laced with sleep.

"What are you doing here short stack?" He grumbled sleepily, turning on his side to face you.

"It got cold in my room so I came here." You said lowly, your body shivering slightly from how cold you are. You heard him grunt slightly, before you felt arms wrapping around your cold body. You were pulled into a warm chest, which caused you to instantly snuggle into him.

"Fine pipsqueak. Just for tonight." Even with Gajeel's sleep laced voice, it was husky and sexy as fuck. That night, you felt your cheeks heat up slightly, luckily it was dark, because then he would be able to see the blush on your pale (s/k) skin.

"If only forever.." you mumbled lowly, sleep taking over your body. You didn't care if he heard, you snuggled into him even more enjoying the warmness he brought, your head leaning on his chest. You heard him snore, knowing he already fell asleep. You yourself, fell into a dreamless sleep.

Time Skip

You woke up to light beaming onto your eyes. You hissed slightly at the light, burrowing your head into someone's neck, taking in the scent they gave off. Gajeel.

"That's right, I went into Gajeel's room last night because I was cold.." You thought to yourself.

You pushed away from his body, wanting to get up for today, but it seemed, he had other plans.

The arms around your waist tightened around you, pulling your body into his. Your eye twitched, and you pushed yourself away by pushing against his chest. You wiggled yourself out of his arms, your (e/c) eyes flashing to a deep red from the struggled.

Once you got out of his arms, you sat on your knees in front of him, your (h/l) (h/c) hair tangled slightly.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." You said, punching his side. He groaned, turning on his back as he looked at you through half lidded lids.

"What are you then, the prince?" He said, glaring at you. His voice was still husky and laced with sleep, causing you to get a slight tint of pink across your cheeks. You grinned slightly, and crawled over him, sitting on his waist. You looked up at you, him shocked that you would actually go this far. You were shocked yourself, but you didn't show it.

"I'm not the prince, I'm the beast." You stated simply, and leaned sideways, falling against the bed. You heard Gajeel snicker at you, before you felt a force against your body. You looked up, seeing Gajeel on top of you, his arms on the sides of your head, he had a shit-eating grin across his face.

"Not even princess, I'm more of a beast than you are." He growled lowly in your ear, almost sexually. You looked away slightly, and placed you hands on his shoulders, looking back at him in the eyes, moving your face closer towards him.

"Be gentle on me~" you purred softly, tilting your head to the side as you said you. Gajeel stiffened for a second, before bursting out in complete laughter, rolling off of you, landing by you. You stared at the ceiling as he laughed, a small smile trying to tug at your lips.

"Mating Season's coming up soon. Do you already have a feeling who your mate is?" You asked, before turning your head to him. You've delt with mating season before, lots of times actually, yet you never became sexually frustrated like you should have been.

You saw him shrugs out if the corner of your eyes, before the both of you sat up in sync. You stared at each other for a second, before the both of you shook your head playfully in sync as well.

"Stop copying me Iron Breath/Short Stack." Again, the both of you spoke in sync, causing Lily, who walked into the room to wake Gajeel up, to quirk and eyebrow at the both of yours behavior.

"I will not ask what is happening here. But there is a job request for Gajeel and Reaper?" Lily said, holding a flyer for the job. You pushed yourself out of Gajeel's bed walking towards Lily.

"They mean me." Lily handed you the job request, he himself confused as to why you're called Reaper. You read the request out loud so the three of you would know what the request is about.

"Help please! There is a dark guild terrorizing our town at night! you'll need to stay for multiple days, the guild strikes whenever they please, causing chaos and destruction in their wake. We need two strong wizards, but we mostly would like the Iron Dragon Slayer and the Reaper to come help us. Each person would get 500,000 jewels."

"500,000 JEWELS EACH?!" Gajeel yelled out, jumping out of his bed instantly. You stood there wondering why they needed just the two of you, instead of other wizards.

"Tell Mira we're doing this job. Where's the location?" You asked, turning towards Lily while you fixed the shirt on you, handing the job request over to Lily.

"They said it's in a small town in the wastelands of Fiore." You stood there in confusion, why would people want to live in a small town in the wastelands? There's nothing there, and you can't grow anything.

"What's its name?" You asked, walking out of the room to pack up your own clothing.

"I think it's called (T/N) or something like that." Lily said loudly enough for you to hear since you're in the other room. You sighed, pulling off the shirt on you, and placing on a (f/b) t-shirt, dark brown shorts, and your shoes. You brushed your hair out, putting it in a messy bun, turning your attention towards the exceed that stood in the hallway.

"Let's get going. We have a long way to go." You carried a duffle bag on your shoulder as you walked out of your room, towards the kitchen with Lily and Gajeel following you. You made a quick breakfast for everyone to eat, cleaned up the dishes, before locking the door behind you as the three of you walked out of the house.

You made sure that you paid everything for your house before the three of you left, you didn't know how long it would take for you three to destroy that dark guild.

You found out that the train ride would be three hours towards the outer edge of the wastelands, for there was a city there. Once there, it would take another two hours of riding a carriage to the (T/N), it will be a long ride.

Sorry everyone I just love writing this story, lots of adventure and shit. I do hope you enjoy it, I've been working on this one than the other stories I have lol 😛

Vote
Comment
Enjoy