Ch. 9

You landed on top of the Guild Hall, anger still coursing through your veins.

"Why am I so sweet and caring?"

What am I saying? I lost my emotions!

You sighed to yourself. You rubbed your temples while you looked around for a window. There were tons of windows, but none of them were fucking open!! You growled lowly as you found the closest window.

"Well, let's crash this party." You jumped down towards the window, kicking the glass causing it to break and crash. The window was in the bar where pretty much everyone was in! You did a barrel roll as you landed, before standing up straight. You looked at everyone, hearing the music stopped playing and seeing how the guild members stopped drinking.

"Ah, did I ruin the fun? Please, continue." They all looked at each other before charging at you. Each guild member either fired their magic at you, or actually shot you. You dodged most of their attacks, sometimes you would get hit here or there, leaving bruises where you were hit.

You waltzed around each guild member, tripping them or flipping them over your shoulder as you went to the bar. You sat down on one of the bar seats, staring at the bartender with the most stoic face you have ever warn. The bartender trembled under your gaze, the guild members confused as to why you're not attacking.

"Two pints of Samuel Adams." The bartender blinked but nodded quickly. You stood up as he filled two cups full of the Samuel Adams beer. You turned to the guild members, the bartender handing you both of the cups.

You chugged one down, feeling the alcohol burn the back of your throat. You placed the empty cup on the counter before chugging the last cup of Samuel Adams down. Once you finished that one you sighed in bliss and wiped off the excess alcohol off your lips.

"Now then. Let's dance." You chucked a cup at the head of one of the men, the cup bouncing off the others almost like a ping pong game. The ones who didn't get hit shot their magic out at you.

You waved your hand in front of you whispering the word "shield" in front of you. A wavelength like shield shot out in front of you, blocking the attacks. You growled lowly, becoming annoyed.

You shot out your abyss flame, wrapping it around each person burning them in your flame.

"Where are they? Shinya and Toby. Where are those fools!" The guild shook ever so slightly, darkness flooding into the room.

Of course the guild members would show where they were at. They only care about themselves instead of their master. They pointed to a room on the side of the guild, each one shaking with fear.

You nodded and began your way to the room. You clenched one hand into a fist, each guild member falling lifeless on the floor.

"No witnesses. No messes."

You kicked open the door of the room, seeing Shinya held Gajeel and Panther Lily hostage. You eyed them. You shook your head and face palmed.

"How, did the two of you get held hostage?"

"You were drinking. We tried to take them down to see if it was true!" Gajeel snapped back at you. Toby held Lily in his exceed form, Toby's eyes shaking at the sight of you. You sneered at your 'brother', and began taking steps towards Shinya.

"Ah, ah, ah. Come closer, I'll drain every single piece of magic that the Iron Dragon Slayer has." Shinya threatened, gripping the chains that he placed on Gajeel even tighter. You stopped moving for just a second, before continuing to walk towards him.

"I-ill do it!"

"Then do it Shinya. If you have the balls to do it." You stood in front of him, your face just millimeters away from his. Shinya flinched away, the grip on the chains releasing. Gajeel ripped the chains off of him, sending a punch to the face to Shinya himself.

You looked back to Toby seeing he has already escaped. Lily floated over to you and sat down on your shoulder.

"(Y/n), will you keep Toby alive?" Lily questioned. You shook her head and turned your attention back to Gajeel. You watched as he ate the iron chains, before attacking Shinya. He didn't even give Shinya enough time to protect himself, you felt good.

"No. Toby could die for all I care."  Turning away from the fight, you heard the crunching of bones. You looked at Gajeel.

"I'll call the counsel." You took a step out of the room and pulled out a lacrima. You sat it on the ground as one or the Magic Counsels answered the call.

"The dark guild Black Night have been destroyed. I have their master captivated. I'd like to turn him in." The counsel stared at you with wide eyes. You glared at him, causing him to cough.

"O-of course. Town?"

"(T/n). And hurry it up. It's annoying when you take up my time." You stepped on the lacrima destroying it under your foot. You walked back into the room, seeing Shinya struggling against the chains. Gajeel and Lily watched as he struggled, Gajeel's arms crossed.

"Knock him out. We have a couple hours before the magic counsel get here to retrieve him." (Forgot what they're called who take in the villianous dark guilds xD) you spoke quietly. Gajeel nodded a small huff. He kicked Shinya in the face, knocking the red haired male out instantly.

"I'm going to get another Samuel Adams. Come with?" You tilted your head to Gajeel. He shrugged and followed you.

"Lily. Watch him. I still don't trust him even if he's knocked out." Pantherlily nodded as you walked off back to the back to the bar of the guild, Gajeel behind you.

You strutted into the bar, the bartender shaking in fear once again.

"Another Samuel Adams." You lent against the counter again, your head back as you sighed out. Gajeel stood besides you, ordering his own drink. You hummed lowly under your breath, a song stuck in your mind.

"What did you do in here?" Gajeel asked, holding your drink and his. He handed you your drink while he sipped out of his. You chugged half of drink. You coughed, beginning to feel a bit tipsy.

"I just got myself something to drink before they attacked me is all." You looked at him, seeing Gajeel give you the look. You rolled your eyes at him.

Gajeel sighed but rubbed the top of your head. You slapped his hand from your head. You chugged the last bit of your drink slamming your cup on the counter.

"Whoo!" You skipped once and spun. Being tipsy was fun, you would be able to calm down, relax easily too. Gajeel sweatdropped a bit and turned away from you. You rubbed your face looking at the ground. You shook the tipsiness out of you. You buried it deep underneath all the thoughts you had.

"Ugh. They're taking long." You went back to the room seeing that Shinya was still unconscious. How long must the magic counsel take.

I'm done with this.

I'm not dead sadly XD how's everyone doing. Sorry for not updating at all. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote
Comment
Enjoy