Ch.3

Two weeks after you were forced to join the Fairy Tail guild, and regain the guild mark on your (b/p) and (f/c) again, the guild members finally seemed to regain your trust.

During the days, you would either being sitting with Team Natsu because of Juvia, sitting with Gajeel and PantherLily because the both of you wanted to catch up with each other, not  that both of you would admit it, or you would be sitting with Laxus and the Thunder Legion. Truth be told, you and Laxus have seem to become close friends with each other.

At this moment, you were sitting by Gajeel, with PantherLily in your arms. As usual the guild was a giant ruckus, Natsu and Gray were obviously fighting, and everyone was just rowdy. You slowly blinked your eyes, your ears screaming in pain from how loud it was. You were still struggling to get used to all the ruckus.

Lily looked up at you as you were petting him, he tried to read your emotions from the look of your face, but all he got was emptiness, from seeing how stoic it was. Lily was concerned on how you changed to be this way, but he returned his full attention towards the guild.

Mira slauntered over towards you and Gajeel, you weren't paying attention, for you had your eyes closed, blocking out the sounds of the guild. Gajeel looked over at her as Mira stood in front of the table, she held her hands together behind her back, and had her signature smile on her face.

"(Y/n), do you still sing?" That question snapped you out of your concentration. You looked up at her slowly, your eyes squinting slightly, did she just ask you that. Sure, you used to sing when you were little, but you don't anymore, only at times, a little tune or two when you became bored.

"Yes..?" You answered, which sounded more like a question. Mira squealed in delight, and grabbed ahold of your arm, pulling you out of your seat by the table, which only gave Lily a fraction of a second to stumble out of your arms.

In honesty, you were slightly startled by all of this. You quirked an eyebrow at her, which caught the attention from not one, not two, but three people. Gajeel cocked an eyebrow at Mira as well, while Laxus walked towards the three of you, he himself having a slight feeling that Mira has something planned.

Natsu got himself out of his and Gray's fight, and was listening to the conversation in front of him.

"(Y/n), I want you to sing for us!" Mira said cheerfully, like she knew you would say yes. Your eyes widened just a bit, and you scoffed.

"No. I don't sing in front of people." You stated bluntly, knowing her, she would try to make you sing a happy-go-lucky song that held lots of emotions, Bleh.

"Come on (y/n)! You used to sing with Gajeel all the time!" Mira said, holding a hand out to Gajeel, causing him to grunt slightly.

"That was long ago whitey." Gajeel spoke out, his arms crossed.

"I bet I can sing better than iron head here." Natsu said suddenly, causing Gajeel to snap his head towards fire breath. Laxus stood next to you, his arms crossed, he had a slight amused look on his face as he wondered what was going down.

"Hah! Yeah right Dragneel! I'm the best singer in this guild!" Gajeel stated proudly, causing Natsu, Mira, and Laxus to sweatdrop.

"Gajeel your voice sucks when you sing. It sounds like an old toad when it tries to make a ribbit noise." You said, looking at him with your arms crossed. Natsu bursted out laughing, Laxus coughed slightly, holding back a chuckle while having a small grin on his face, and Mira stood there her eyes closed.

"It does not! My voice sounds better than yours!" Gajeel's voice started to become louder, he himself right in front of you. His face was centimeters away from yours, making you blush internally. Your crossed arms dropped to your side, as you leaned forwards into Gajeel's face, making him lean back slightly.