____________ Skip to saturday for dress shopping and what not____________

"OMG I can't believe prom is one week away from us!" Maya skrieked as we entered the mall. "I know right! It's so exciting!" I replied as Shreya giggled at us. "Ok let's go here, I heard that here sells really resonable and has amazing dresses" Maya said as she pulled us into a store. I felt as if I walked into the closet of a disney princess or queen, these dresses was god damn beautiful! It was like a fairytale. They all started looking for dresses while I was staring AT the dresses. I think I'm going to wear a white prom dress? Ok! I began looking through racks upon racks nearly giving up but then my fands went on the softest and most beautiful dress I ever seen!

It was a soft white gown and from the torso go up was a gold laced pattern. It was just beautiful. I pulled it out to go find the rest of the girls. "Hey I found a dress and I see you two found one too let's go try it on shall we?" Maya asked. We nodded and entered the changing rooms. I sat everything down and began taking off my clothes and sandals. I held the dress towards me and then began putting it on. I finally zipped it up and twirled in the room while gasping. "Girl you ready?" Shri asked. "Yeah!" We said. "Okay on three we'll come out okay?" I said and then Maya began, 1, Shri 2 and me 3. We all came out of the dressing rooms with wide opened mouths. We all had on gowns. Maya chose a black a red one ( like Ally one from Austin and Ally) and Shre picked out a nude coloured one which was a tube dress, It came tight toward he waist and then spreaded lightly straight to the ground. "Omg you loook  beautiful!!" Maya exclaimed looking at us. "No, we all look beautiful! Omg girls we look soo pretty" I said and we hugged eachother. "Wait till Ash see you" Maya mumbled as I hugged her. " Ha ha yea right" I said and went to change my clothes.

We went to pay for the dresses and go for shoes. Luckily I had the perfect heel for this home so I was good. "Girl make up?" Shri asked. "yeah let's go to that Revolon boutique" I said and pointed to it. I bought my self a new red velvet lipstick, a volume rising mascara, eye liner in marker form and a eye pencil. The girls bought none the less the same just different shades of lipsticks. "Guys I'm hungryyyy" Maya groaned and I commented, "You took the words right outta my mouth" "So did I" Shri said. We bought some taco bell cause we wanted that and then bought starbucks which is heaven might I add. "Well girls today was succesful and we would look gorgeous I bet next Saturday" Shri said and we just agreed.

 We were back on the road driving and blasting Imagine dragons. "Hey um Emmy btw who are you going prom with? Is it Drew? John? OMG Josh?" Maya asked. "Well those boys are pretty nice but I have not date, I'm going with my bestie" I said. "Luke?" Shreya asked. "Yeah" I said. "Are you sure you don't like him?" Maya asked. "I'm pretty sure plus you 2 know which dufous I like" I said and they nodded and said they yeses and what not.

--------------------I'm gonna skip to prom night okay love you guys :* xx -------------------

Hey I'll pick you up at 8 okay? See you then bestie :D - luke <3 <3

Okay bestie see you then- Emma <3 :-)

It was now 5 o'clock, time to hit the shower and shave! I came out half an hour later and began blowdrying my hair which nearly took atleast 20 minutes itself, my hair was long and thick! I plugged in the curling iron it the outlet and went to find my undergarments. I put them on and began styling my hair. Well my mum helped. (Picture of make up, and hair, shoes etc would be in a link but I couldn't get the dress sorry) I took precisely 2 hours nearly 3 but I was read on time. After the insane amount of twirling, selfies and feeling like a million bucks I heard the door bell rung, exactly 8 o'clock. I walked down trying my very best not to trip and fall so I kept my head and eye glues to the stairs and nothing else, finally I reached and looked up to see Luke like an angel he is.