sixteen +

"Kook!"

"Yes, Tae?"

"There's a ghost in my room!"

Taehyung ran out of his bedroom yelling these words, distraught look on his adorable face. He clung to Jungkook like his last breath of air.

"Can you get rid of it?" Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook looked at the older, smile crossing his face.

"Sure, Tae. I'll get rid of it."

Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's bedroom, the older following close behind. Yeontan was curious as well, and joined the two.

"Okay, where did you see it?" Jungkook asked, hands on his hips.

Taehyung pointed to the floor, jumping when he saw it move.

Jungkook followed Taehyung's finger to find that the older was, indeed, pointing at... his shadow?

"Kookie, get rid of it!" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you laughing?" he demanded.

"Tae, that's not a ghost. That's..." he chuckled. "That's your shadow."

Taehyung observed his shadow for a moment, before realizing that it was, indeed, his shadow.

"Oh..." he said, embarrassed. "Well can you make sure there aren't any ghosts in here?"

Jungkook nodded, smiling. He did a quick check of the room as requested, before going back to Taehyung.

"No ghosts," he informed.

"Pinky promise?" Taehyung pouted.

"Pinky promise."