Chap.28

Last chapter 😭😭😭
Thank you for over 20K reads, like holy shit.

This chapter is weak but enjoy.

Next day

I woke up and turned the tv on.

"Good morning music fans, today we have some news for you.We have recently found out something about one of the most popular singer / dancer.
He's from a band called "Prettymuch."
His name is Caleb, but he goes by Zion, we had recently found out that him and Skye are back together, and not only that, but they have kids. Not one, but two kids, there twins, one is named Caleb and the other is named Rosa. Caleb is named after his father but his middle name is not the same and Zions. Anyway that's all for today, I wish the couple and kids well, go send them love. Peace out."

It's out.
People know.
They also had pictures.

*manger calls*
"Skye!"
"Ya?"
"Why didn't you tell me Zion is your baby daddy!?"
"Because I wasn't in a relationship with him, and I didn't want him in my kids life, but things changed and we talked and where together."
"Jesus women, tell me next time."
"I will."
*hung up*

Zion comes down with Rosa and Caleb.
"It's out."
"It is?"
"Ya."
I check Twitter.
"Oh My God!"
"What?"
"Go on Twitter."
He checked.
"Holy shit."
It's filled with people Twitting us with love and hate, normal.

10 years later

Me and Zion got married and we had 2 more kids.
One is 10 and his name is Liam and we had another girl, she's 4 months her name is Katalina.
Brandon and Jaden got married and they had a kid her names Bianca and she's 9.
Prettymuch is still together, but they don't make as much music as they use to.
All the guys have girlfriends.
Zion and I moved into a gated community and live in a massive mansion and Caleb and Rosa are in a private school.

End of story

I know I know, I put things in here I could have put in a sequel, anyway let me know if you want a sequel.