Chap.7

Next morning

I woke up to banging on my door.
"Skye!it KJ let me in please."
"No, go away."
"No please."
"KJ leave me the fuck alone."
"No!"
"KJ leave or I swear to go I will slit your throat open with my nails."

I personally love stiletto nails, I find them cute so that's why the character has them, plus in school I scare the shit out of people, on kids always says "I'd shut up before Nevaeh slits your throat with her nails

I personally love stiletto nails, I find them cute so that's why the character has them, plus in school I scare the shit out of people, on kids always says "I'd shut up before Nevaeh slits your throat with her nails."
Anyway back to the story

"No open up! We need to talk."
I open the door.
"No fuck off! I don't wanna talk to you about anything or anyone!"
I slam the door in his face and I turn my music on.
I get in the shower and wash my self then I get out and it my hair up in a messy bun basic white bitch I know and I throw on Zions hoodie after a bra and thong and booty shorts where out on then I did my makeup to match the hoodie and I put jewelry on.

I put black socks on and I go downstairs and ignore KJ.
"Why are you in his hoodie?"
"Skye?"
"Skye!?"
"Answer me!"
5 minutes later
"I get it your mad! Don't you think I am to!"
"No! You don't get it! Yes your mad! I'm pissed off! First you call me a SLUT then you fight the man that I love and now what? Your gonna abuse me, you gonna hate me?! Fine if that's what it worth then fine! But I love Zion!"
I walked away upstairs.
1 week later
This past week I haven't been allowing anyone to talk to me, for food I would go downstairs and get something than I would lock myself in my room, I blocked Zion on social media and phone messages. I've been wearing Zions hoodie, I washed it 2 time.
I went in the shower and changed into velvet shorts and a velvet tang top both black and black socks and Zions hoodie wrapped around my waist.
My makeup I did lashes and eyebrows and base.
Hair was curled and a beanie went on top.
I threw my slides on and went outside.
I called a Uber and went to the mall and went shopping.
After shopping 8:00 pm

After shopping and getting cat called all day I went home.
I open the car door and I take my things out the trunk and i walk up to the house.
I open the door and I see Zion standing there.
I drop my bags and I run into his arms.
"Zion!"
"Hey babygirl!"
I hug him tighter than ever.
"I missed you."
"I missed you to."
"I'm sorry I blocked you."
"It's okay, I understand why."
"I missed you so much, I hate KJ."
"Hey don't say that,you love me."
I turn around and face KJ.
"Why should I?"
"Because I'm the reason he's here."
"So are we." The guys come out.
"Zions been depressed for the whole time y'all weren't together." Austin claimed
"Really."
"Ya." Nick said and everyone agreed
I face Zion.
"Really?"
"Ya, I said I loved you, and i meant it."
"I did to."
I jump into his arms and I kiss him and hug him tighter.
My mom and Jason walk out.
"Hey, what's going on?"
I get down from his arms and stand next to him.
"Hey mom, this is the one I was talking about last week when I came home...crying."
My mom walks up to him.
And slaps him.
"Mom! What did you do that for!?"
"He hurt my baby, and he was hooking up with you."
"MOM!!! REALLY!?"
"What?"
"Where Okay, And mom really? You know something about that!"
"What?"
"Never mind."
I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, sooooo what's gonna happen?" KJ asked
"What do you mean?" (Pun intended)
If you don't get it Zion loves Justin Bieber
"Like between all us."
"Well I hope you can understand that I love your sister and I wanna be with her, and I wanna keep our friendship."
"And I hope you can understand I love your best friend and I wanna be with him,and keep our relationship we have."
"Okay, as long as there's no details."
We all laugh.
"Okay there won't be, that I PROMISE!"
We all laughed.
"Good!"
The rest of the night we all hung out, then Zion took me to his place because he had somewhere to be tomorrow and we wanted to do something and not talk to them about it.
We get to Zions and we wait till everyone is asleep then we go upstairs to his room,I sit on the bed and see that my clothes are still here there folded on his desk.
He gets over to the bed after he put music on.
"Not all night." He teased.
"I know, I just need enough to give me that pleasure need." I winked at him.
"Well I know I can give you that."
"Oh ya?"
"Ya."
He picks me up then he sits on the bed.
The rest of the night we had sex, which was oh my go! I missed it.

The next morning

I wake up and Zions gone but he left a note.
"Hey babygirl I had to leave early this morning, so help your self to anything in the kitchen, I'll be back at 12. ~Love you, Zion."
I get in the shower and wash my self and I luckily had my bag with me that had my makeup in it so I wouldn't look like a troll and I brought clothes with me.
I put on a red velvet tang top and red velvet shorts along with black socks and I wrapped Zions hoodie on my waist and did my makeup, I put my hair in a bun.

I go downstairs and sit on the couch and oh my god this couch is comfortable.
I went in the kitchen and go some popcorn and went on Netflix and watched some movies.
12 pm
I hear the door open and the guys come in they sound pissed,especially Zion.
"Hey."
"Hey Skye." Prettymuch said
"Hey Baby..."
"You okay?"
"Zion I think you should tell her..." Edwin said.
"Tell me what?"
"I think you should sit down."
"No...just tell me."
"Okay...soo..."
"WHAT!?"