"Let's go get some coffee" you smirked.

"You miss kevin a lot right.. you just like him.." he giggled.

"Yeah i miss him.. come on, lets go.. it's okay to a sip of coffee.. the teacher wont mind." You took eric out from the class and went to the vending machine at the hall.

................

"Yena? Is that you?" a voice cracked.

"Huh? Ohh, what do you want? " Your eyes start to spark fires.

"I'm so so sorry.. i dont know at first. I'm so sorry.. i didn't mean too.." eonyoung begged on her knees.

"Huh.. you know what.. tbh, my ego is higher..but i try to not let my ego leads me to do the wrong choices. Huh.. Next time, make sure you brain function better. Dont jump into a conclusion. And one more thing. please, dont go near to my family and i dont want to see you.. you made kevin involved into an accidented. You slapped me. The thing that I'll never forget.. you threw my meal. That my mom cooked it for me. you never listen to anyone. Cause you think that you own the world..." You and eric left her.

"Your words..hurt.." wonyoung mumbled. She walked away and went to her class.

...........

"Wow, great words" eric start to hype up.

"It's take times to accept her apologizes." You said.

"Younghoon stays with you, right?" Eric sipped his coffee.

"Yeahh.. " you sighed.

You bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, sorry..i didnt.." you said.

"Ohh, it's okay.." new kid.

"Btw, I'm juyeon." He introduced himself.

"Ohh, hi..nice to meet you..hmm,juyeon let's have a chit chat next time..we both need to go..we have classes." Eric pulled you and walkes faster.

"Hey, what happened...why you suddenly being like that.." you said.

"I dont want you to get involve with boys.. i need to avoid you from fall in love with other.." eric explained.

"What?? Why.. that's nuts.. i dont like anyone...hey love is blind~" You giggled and sat at your place.

"Yeyeyehh, I'm sorry.." he mumbled..

"Why.. " you stare at him.

"For being over protective.." he added.

"Nooo, it's alright.. " you smirked.

.........

"She didnt notice me.." juyeon said.

"Huh? Who?" Hyunjae asked.

"Yours.." juyeon looked at him.

"Who's? Yena?" Hyunjae answered.

Juyeon nodded.

"She will..." Hyunjae smirked.

..........

Flashback

"Yena~" he hugged you.

"Hey.. it's been a while i haven't see you this lately.." you said.

"Yeahh, do you miss me?" Hyunjae said.

You nodded.

"Hey, let's meet tonight.. remember today is our 2rd anniversary.." hyunjae patted your head.