PART-2

Hi readers.....
Here is 2 part of this story....
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
.
.
.
Manik is thinking about that girl who bumped with him.............
Manik(think)- who was that girl....her long and beautiful hairs....her magical eyes.....her fragrance.....etc.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini reach to her home and shouting maa where are you....maa,maa,maa.........
Her mom comes....and said what happened beta why are you so happy......

Nandini- mamma i am so much happy because I got this job......

Nidhi(maa)- i am glad for you beta....ruko me sweets lekr aati hu.....
.
She brings sweets and distribute everyone......
Than prey to ganesh ji to protect her child from every problem......
.
.
Nandini enter in her room ,change and sit in cozzy corner(balcony of her room where we can see garden area) of her room.....and thinking about her day......she thinks how much angry man he (manik)was...how would i work with him.....but let it be i've to work with him ............
.
.
.
.
Manik reached his house(malhotra mansion)
And change ,had dinner with his family and go to his room....and lie down on his bed....and think- who was that girl,what is she doing in my office,what's her name......Aaahhh manik itna sochega to dimag fatt jayega chal beta ab sojaa....at that time kabir calls him and inform him that his new PA will arrived tomorrow at 7 o'clock....than he go to sleep(opps dreaming about that girl 😜😜).........
.
.
.
.
Nandini had her dinner and go for a night walk with her maa in garden area.....nandini telling her maa that how was her day.....how sweet kabir and navya & how much rude her boss.........
.
.
They both mother and daughter finish their walk and go to house and said good night to all children.......
.
.
Nandini enters in her room and think she have to wake up early because tomorrow is her first day of job...she don't want to be late....and after seeing Mr. Malhotra's anger today morning than how could be she late....
.
.
.
Nandini wakes up and get ready for her first day of job.......she done worship of lord ganesha...or pray ki sab kuch accha ho...maa aur bacche hamesha khush rhe........

maa aur bacche hamesha khush rhe

Nandini's outfit
.
.
.
Nandini reaches to MM and ring the bell..a servent come and open the door she ask where is Mr. Malhotra...at that time neonika comes(Manik's mom - a sweet woman ,loving and caring mother ,loves her husband and strength of the family)
And ask to butler who is this girl
Butler- mam she is comes to meet manik baba

At that time mukti passing from their and she suddenly saw nandini she come fastly and hug her...both of them surprised that what happened....both said together what are you doing here nandu/mukku......and mukti's mother shocked and asked to mukti how you know her mukti......
Mukti- mom she is my college frnd and senior......nandini sharma i said you about her later remember......
Neonika- ohh yeah nandini your senior...college topper right....
Mukti- yeah mom...
Mukti(to nandini) - nandu what are you doing here
Nandini - Mukku i am manik sir's new PA....
Mukti- really....wow.....all the best nandu.....bhai is sleeping go and wake up him...come i will show you the room of MR. MANIK MALHOTRA....come.....
.
.
They both stand in front of manik's room.......
.
Nandini open the door and enter in the room......manik is sleeping

Nandini thinks how cute he is looking while sleeping who can say that he is so rude

Nandini thinks how cute he is looking while sleeping who can say that he is so rude...khadus kahi kaa.....he is sleeping like baby......at that manik wakes up and he got surprised (shocked) and said YOU....WHAT are you doing here in my room at this time.........
.
Nandini(scared) - sirrr......i am your new PA...nandini sharma....
.
Manik- ohk.....but what are you doing here in my room...you have to wait outside.....

Nan - sir mukku...sorry mukti told me this is your room.....so came here to waking up you.....
.
Manik(rudly) - go and wait out side....
.
Nandini gone outside the room...
.
Manik is dancing like a manic.....
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Usi time par mukti room me enter hoti hai....and😳BHAIIIIIIII......manik stop dancing.......
Mukti - bhai what are you doing....are you alright? Is something happens to you.......tell naa what happen......
Manik - Nothing happened.....i am all fine.....
Mukti - than why are you dancing in the morning.......and where is nandu...i send here to wake up you......where is she..........
Manik - no i am not dancing.....and i am send miss sharma.......wait a minute...do you know miss sharma🤨......
Mukti - yeah i know her because she is my frnd........
Manik - ohk....you go....i've to get ready for office....
Mukti - ohk bhai...i am going...come fast...
Manik - baccha good morning.......
Mukti - good morning bhaiyuuu
.
Mukti gone...
.
Manik(think) - bach gya tu beta....but am i dancing🤔.....Aahhhhhh someday this LILIPUT will surely made me crazy.......
.
Makin got ready for office

He is descending stairs.....
And nandini saw him......
Nandini - good morning sir....
Manik - yeah good morning...
And goes to dining table and wish neonika and mukti and ask - mom where is dad......
From behind his dad said - son i am here.......
His dad saw nandini and said - who is this beautiful lady......
Manik is going to saying something but mukti interrupt him Mukti - dad she is nandini.....my frnd and senior.....i told you about her remember....
Manish (manik and mukti's dad) - ohh yes you told me about her.........
Manik(thinks) - all knows about her except me😔
Neonika - and from now manik's new PA.....
MANISH - ohh wow........good morning nanfini beta.....all the best........
.
Nandini - yeh sab log mujhe ALL THE BEST hi kyu bol rhe hai🤔?
.
All of them had their breakfast.....mukti leave for her college....neonika and manish leave for their NGO and manik & nandini leave for MALHOTRA HEIGHTS............
🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

To be continued
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
I will surely upload next episode.......
Happy reading..........
.
.
.
Love you Manik+Nandini = MANAN
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍