Chapter 5

The two of you finally got into the hospital and searched for Mrs.min's room.

You opened the door revealing your mom and Mrs.min

Mrs.min was laying on the bed your mom was sitting beside her bed.

Yoongi ran up to her and hugged her "mom are you okay?!" He said worriedly.

"Y/n let's give them some space" Your mom said, you nodded and followed your mom outside.

"His mother...have cancer-" Your mother's voice cracked and started crying.

You watched yoongi and his mom through the door.

Yoongi was...

Crying...

You looked away and found yourself...

Guilty...

The boy who you pretended to be a friend.

"Oh great...way to go y/n" You thought to yourself "what should I do?"

You saw Yoongi gets out of the room wiping his tears "y/n, mom wants to talk to you" He looked down.

You wanted to hug him but you just can't,you're guilty asf.

You nodded and headed to her room.

"Hi y/n" Mrs.min smiled sweetly at you.

You smiled and bow then walk beside her bed "you wanted to talk to mrs.min?"

She nodded and held your hand firmly.

"Dear, I want you to be his best friend and always comfort him...because if I'm not here anymore-" She cut her words off crying "no Mrs.min please don't say that... you're not going let it kill you, you're strong, please don't give up for Yoongi" You said looking down.

"Just please promise me,that you're going to look up for him because my trust is in you" She smiled again.

You nodded and squeezed her hand tightly "I will Mrs.min"

"Good, now I need a rest now" She let go if your hand and closed her eyes, you nodded and said "good night Mrs.Min" You bowed and left the room.

"Let's go home now" Your mother said then hold yoongi and your shoulders.

The three of you got home while Yoongi is alone on his home.

"Yoongi" You hold his arm "what?" He said while looking down.

You sighed "uh c-can I have y-your phone number" You tried to stop your stuttering, he looked up smiling a bit and nodded and the two of you exchanged numbers.

"Thanks, good night Yoongs" You hugged him quickly and ran inside your house to your room.

You lied down on your bed and opened your phone you put his nickname to 'suga'

Suga: hi (y/n) 😁

You giggled at his message "I feel wierd"

Eeeyy yoongs :shalt

You laughed at the name he gave you.

Are you okay?:Shalt

Suga: a little bit...

Are you feeling alone?:shalt

Suga: nah

Pft...why?:shalt

Suga: becaaauusee...