Chapter 18--- moving to the richest siblings the banzai

I stare at the Hisa for 4 second.

"That mean you gonna marry me too?!!"

He nod. I stunned. Then someone pick me up. I look up. Ikuya was pick me up.

"We'll take her stuff let's move. Before the demon know where are we"

We all noded. I wave at my family and friends. But... "WAIT! You say all of my friends are going with us too but why they stay?!"

"I already tell theme that.. one who being targeted is.. You" say the oldest then continue read his book. Everyone were silent...

Ikuyu busy reading..

Yuuji busy on his documents..

Yukio Was quite a sleep...

Hayao was playing a game in his phone..

Hisato busy thinking of School..

Lastly me, busy Curious bout them.

I sigh and stare at the window..
'How BORING' I though to myself.
Then I feel sleepy so I take a good rest. I rest my head at the back.
But I feel someone move my head.
I half open my eyes to see Hisato.
I smile a little then go back to sleep.

-----

I woke up because Hisato woke me up. "We here" he say. I yawn and sit properly. "Remember. To be polite. We going to have a dinner with our mother and father"
I nod.
I step out then suddenly a girl came out and rush to us.

(NAME: MORI YASAKA SHE IS HAYAO GIRLFRIEND

(NAME: MORI YASAKA
SHE IS HAYAO GIRLFRIEND.
SHE HATE CHIE SO MUCH.)

"Hayao!~" she yell.
"Mori!" Hayao yell back. But glare at me at the end. I confused now.
Mori look at me.
"Oh. She going to be all of your future wife??" She say with a glare.
"C'mon let go. Ignored her" Hayao say with once again an hateful glare.

'HE DO HATE ME. WELL NEH I HATE HIM MORE' I though as I glare deathly at him. He glare me more. I mumble 'oh fuck U' and point my middle finger at him. As called Mori and the other gasp. They both then go away.
"oh. Wow no one can do that to the two couple" Hisato say.
"What?" I say.
"Mori. Her girlfriend is the royal daughter you know. So everyone need to be good and polite to her. You brave as I know you are" he say.
"Who care. Princess or a what. I don't give a fuck" I say then walk away.

"Welcome! Chie Hanabi!!" A voice said from the stair. I turn to look at her stairs. I 'WOW' at this big place.
This place is huge!!
Right this is the most richest family...

I look at their father.

"Welcome! Now you are here... Dina! Can you guide the young mistress here to her room. Make sure she wear fancy dress for dinner"

"As you wish my king"

'king!?' I though.

(DINA MARGARETShe love to become Yuki guard)

(DINA MARGARET
She love to become Yuki guard)

"Follow me milady..."

I nod and follow her.

~

We made it to my room. My eyes goes SPARKLE at the room I am in.

My eyes widen and my jaws open

"Holy fancy jesus my father.... this is the craziest Goldie looking room that i ever seen in my whole damn life!" I say. Dina giggle at my reaction. "This room is use to be the long lost daughter of the king.. now is all yours. She always want someone stay over when she still alive..." I look at her then smile "i really sure she loved to accept me here!" She nod in agreement.

BAM!!

"JESUS CHRIST!" I look at the door Hayao stand there with a very angry look.  "Look you bitch. I'm here to warn you about dinner.. FIRST you do not talk shit about my girlfrend... SECOND.. I dunnot like you ....  lastly dont you ever come to talk to me or else!  I eat your damn soul off..."

"Yes! hayao right you die if you dare"

My black aura was spreading with anger. Then an tiny explosion appear everywhere.
"Nigga if you try to fuck my motherfuckin life like this i swear to God and satan i'll distroy you dickhead and pussyhead with my explosion motherfuckin power that can kill 170 people in a city to fuck your life next. Dickhead out of my life imma not stay here to long also the look of trauma of yours are like an idiot who drink an toilet water.." i hear a laugh from outside make me become more savange kid here.

"Grrrr! Lets go honey.." he say. I smirk and say "honey what?? Are your girlfriends really from a bee hive or a honey made in china??"  A really big laugh ca  be hear. They both stompt out from my room. "Young miss you such a brave girl"

"I alway never fear. In anythng"

No one pov

"Tch... she look beautiful but why them all... WHY!!! TCH.. why those stupid demon??"
"Its ok sir we will meet her and kidnap her soon as possible"
"She young but...really strong young girl...."

A boy around 17 were holding the picture off chie and laugh maniacly. "My lil chie-chan Soon you will be only mine hahaha!!!!"

At the mansion~

Chie pov

"Achoo! Sniff..sniff.." i sneeze make everyone look at me.
"I think my mind say someone want me only me...sniff sniff.. i think its just an though"
I stand and go to the toilet.
I wash my face but then my hair was been pull.

"Hyee!!!" I look behind its was the bitch name Mori.
"Oh. Sorry i though its was a ghost standing front of me. Anyway meet me at the arena room.. lets power fight to see who stronger... Hayao intrest a girl who win hahaha!!" With that she go away.
"That evil devil herself think she have the proper power of a manner can defeat the no 1 of explosion power of mine??" I quickly go to my room and open my beg. I Smirking sadisticly when I found my goal. "this can be very useful.. mom mind creation glove.. a weapon she use once she was a servamp..."
I took it and change my clothe then go to the arena room.
I open the room and smirk sadisticly. They all was there..
Even the king going to be our judges...

"GOB.. mean Game On Bitches"

TO BE CONTINUE...

Sorry for the long update. My phone broken so i use my computer to continue my story...
2 more chapter to go and done!!!

But before I end this story i should make short comedy on my last servamp story. Next book will no lomger a servamp story. But dont need to worry cuz there will be tsubaki in the book 2.
Tsubaki going to help her tho but he only appear in 2 or 3 chapter.

Can't wait for a new book?? Don't need to worry
It will be announce 😅

:)