CHAPTER 6: Family meeting

A/n: i came out another idea about a little romance in this story! She have no crush or BF. But in this chapter have an answer.

_At the alicein mansion_

I look at them and they look at me.

"YUKI!!" Lawless rush at me then hug. Me. "NOT TO TIGHT!" i half whispering.
"Sorry" he let go of me.
"So... Hyde-nii. My gift you wanna buy for me" i say.
"Oh. Here!" he give me a bag of chocolate. Not any choco, its bunny figure choco!!
"THANK YOU! THIS IS MY FAVORITE!" I put 10 chocolate in my mouth. The eves except licht shock.
"how are you manage to eat 10 small bunny choco ?"misono question.
"Well.. I dunno. I just eat it ok." i say.
"there, there don't talk while your mouth full yuki." Pride say.
"Hugh-nii...right." i talk again.
"How do you know?...."
"Someone special." i say quickly.

_Time skip..

"Ok. What kinda meeting here?" i question.
"Welll you will stay with shirota mahiru for safety." The purple head say. I drop my chocolate from my hand and turn my head at him. "What? For safety?" i say.
"Yes. For your safety." he say then talk to the other while I dump around myself.
'What the hell?? I really need to talk with tsubaki... Wait.... Not just them can Protect me! I-I want...I-' "I SUGGEST TSUBAKI.....To help you all for this stupid protective daily activity....?" i yelled at the begin and low my voice at the end.

They look at me like i'm already crazy or something.

"Look! I know this is a crazy Idea but!-" before I continue. My bag suddenly rush at me and hit my chair make me stop talking.
"What the fake?! I told you to keep the hell down!" I shake the bag.
"HEY! HEY THAT NOT NICE TO SHAKING ME YUKI! I'm dizzy here!" i stop then a fox jump out of the beg.

POOF!!!

"Not interesting at all, little sister." Tsubaki say.
"I told you to stay in the beg aren't i!" I angrily yell.

_WHAT HAPPEN BEFORE THIS_

-At the hotel

The C3 and the sloth pair waiting outside while me packing my stuff.

KNOCK!

Someone knock at the window.
I look at the window its was tsubaki. I open the window and let him in. "You know this is not a good time to talk right?" i say.
"Nope!" He say.
"Well... I have no time jump in my bag" I say so he jump the bag.
"remember to not came out without my permission." i say.

_BACK TO THE REALITY-

I look at him angrily. Everyone in the room kinda freak out. 'right...they are enemy...' i though. "STOP FREAKING OUT ALL OF YOU IDIOT!" I yell. They scared and sit down. "W-what are he doing here?!" yell mahiru.
" I told him to follow me." i say.
"Ok... That not an important thing right now. Any plan or mission?" say mikuni.
"I have a mission to do" i say.
"What is it?" Licht question me.
"We need the melancholy subclasses to keep an eyes at everywhere for the hanabi location" i say. The all at me.
"I agreed. But where are we going to find them??" Hyde-nii say.
"well I know where... Cuz i spot them while i'm buy some food for me or shoping ..
Higan usually at the art shop selling some art stuff at the city.
Belkia usually at the perform street that live tonight at shibuya.
Otogiri work as an waitress at the Coffee cafe at shinjuku city.
Sakuya Usually going school in the morning with his 2 other friends.
Shamrock always at the nearby bar at shibuya.
I saw them kinda every time i go to that place." i say.
"T-that far!!" they all yell.
"We need to look for them together. Because hanabi sibling is everywhere" i say.
They look at each other and nod.
"We can do this tomorrow morning. Got that?" say purple head.
"GOT IT!" we all say.

Now.. The servamp sibling going on a serious mission.

-Somewhere.

??? Pov

I look at the sky then at the water.
"OH. Yuki~ What ever you go I'm... Always after you. You such a cute and beautiful vampire you are.. White hair... Red eyes... Sweet pink lips.. Oh! I wish i can touch those lips! Hnnnn..." i say out loud.
"Oh-ho! Big brother you always talk about her! You love her aren't you?" my sister say.
"OH! I love her so much! but i have a feeling that the half and half albino kid have a heart taking her..." i say full with saddest.
"You mean the greed eve?" say my other sister. "Anyway see you around brother" my 2 sister then jump roof to roof.
"yup!" i yell at them. I look at yuki photo and close my eyes.
"Yuki...." i mumble.

Back to yuki POV

"Yuki..." A voice said.
I stop at my track. My ice cream fall. I look around.
"What was that?" i say before continue walking. But i bump at someone. "Sorry!" i say.
"its ok..." the voice say. I look at the him.
"Oh... No." i say.
Then he realise who he bump at.
"Well, well.. Yuki.. My sweet yuki. Its you!" he say.
"Shin hanabi.." I say. The one that love Me but i rejected.
"What are you doing around here?? Don't you know? My sister JUDI will kill you?" he said worried?
"Uh... Why are you worry about me?"I say. He look at me. "you...might get kill.. If i let you... Like this..Yuki. you know how much i like you." he say. My heart beating fast.
"You... Don't need to worry." i push him away and walk past him. Until he took my hand and run away.
"What are you!?-"
"Shh!! Its Judi" he said. We stop at the ally and hide there. We look at the street there Kana and Judi try to searching for a track but can't so they leave.
"Wow that was a close one." i say. Then Shin Pined me at the wall.
"Yuki. Don't ignore me. This place is dangerous. I don't want my crush.... In trouble." he say.
My heart beating fast again.

⚠️MATURE PART (Almost rape part!) //I wanna make this story a little romance so yea.. You a have been warn. If you sensitive with this please skip///
"Uhh... What the fuck are you doing?" i ask. He didn't replied.
He then took me to the dead end ally.
"What are we doing here??" i ask. Then he pined me at the wall again. I look at his eyes. I then feel weird. 'Are he try to hypnotist me?!' i thought.
I can't move.
My eyes go lower a bit like i'm a doll. I try to fight it.
"No use to fight it." he then kiss me softly. Then i feel like a hand reach to my panties i mean.. What the hell is happening?! Are he yandere?!
Then I feel he rub my Womenhood. I moan under the kiss. ' my brother gonna kill him!'
"Hnn....!"
Then i win the fight. I bite between his kiss.

"OWW!" he let go of me.
I look at his hand. Wait...i'm..
"Wet huh?" he lick at my cum. "taste sweet.." his eye glow pure red.
'NO!NO! My leg is to weak because of him!' I manage to stand up and run. But he catch me.
"Let go of me!!" i cry out.
" NO." he say.
"I.SAID.LETS.ME.GO!" My body start glowing white. Then a glow appear at two of my hand. Its was my power.
I punch him and sent him fly back and hit the wall and knocked out.
"Yandere...demon..." i said then run away. My shirt are mess and my hair are mess. I feel so weak.
I bump at someone.

"Watch where you go- Uh. MISS ARE YOU OK?! Don't worry I'll will take you to the hospital!"
"Don't! Y-you can't... Please..." i say.
"wait you look like... Gasp!! Yuki!!! Hang on!" he said. Before i faint. I took a chance to look at him. He has pink ponytail hair and he wear a hat.
"B-B-belkia..?" then i pass out.

TO BE CONTINUE...

NEXT-CHAPTER 7: BELKIA AND SHIN APOLOGISE

A/n: Haha! I'm sorry about the mature part. Its just like that. I dunno why. But i dunno if you all Enjoy this one. 😂😂

Seeya!!!