CHAPTER 9: Running away

(A/N: This song up there is the theme song for this whole chapter enjoy)

Yuki pov

I open the door of my new room. Its was in black and White. My favourite colour.

"You like it?" I look behind. Shin hold a dress. Smile sweetly at me. I walk toward him and took the dress from his hand. I kiss his lips. He return the kiss. We broke the kiss and look eachother. "Its night time. Good night." I say and give him a good night kiss before closing the door.
I lay at my bed and remember our lovely day.

FLASHBACK

Shin took my hand and close my eyes with other hand. I can feel I step on a soft grass. He open his hand and I open my eyes. "Its... beautiful." 
I look at the view of a beautiful flowers and plants.

"I know you like it!"  He say with a laugh. "This field is my mother field. Before she dead." He say.  I look at him. "I have a mother to." I say. He look at me in disbelief. "Aren't servamp didn't not remember any their old human life?" He questioning. "In the servamp siblings....I only the one that He say special. I am his unfinished experiment. That why, I can remember how my life as a human before. I remember I have a family.... My father dead because of the unknown assassin's. My mother dead because she didn't eat for 2 month. Lastly my brother...he missing. Something's tell me he still alive. But that not true. He probably dead in year ago." I explain.
"Its ok... My mother.. dead because of my father. She a human. My father think it's a good idea to turn her into one of us. But end up dead." He say. "I hate my father except for my 3 sister"
I look at him. I picked a flower that around the field and place it at my hair. "How do I look?" I say. His mood change. "I-its beautiful" I laugh. "You know my brother going to kill you. Because you almost rape me." I say.
He look at me with a lustful eyes and look. "Yeah... How about we.. Do it once?" He smirked at me. I throw my slippers at him. "OUCH!!" "You already have my first kiss and don't do something stupid"  he laughed. "Let's have a picnic here then.

END FLASHBACK

I sigh happily and go to change my dress.

....

I was in black and white dress. "Alright. Let's go to sleep then" I close the light. But...

*Footsteps sound*

I stop my track. Look at the door.
Slowly and Don't make any sound. I tip toe to the door. I can hear a shout of anger. ' can't it be...' I open the door quietly. I slowly go to the down stairs. I can see Shin fighting with his father. "You better go and kill her for punishment! You see what she did to your sister?!"
"She my one and only!"
"You don't understand! The black big lion. From the past who kill your mother is the eldest of the servamp. Sleepy ash."

Shin go silent.

"What..?"

"Yuki. She is the servamp key. The key of the unknown place HE create. She can be kill easily. Like human. If you kill her your mother came back from her death. Yuki the 9th servamp is the Symphony. Behind the name of her servamp deadly sins... Is death. She can bring people alive and death"

When shin father say that all. Shin slowly took a sword nearby. "Is it true? I will kill her then" he say turn to look toward me. I wide my eyes. Quickly run upstairs.

"COME BACK YOU VAMPIRE!!" he yell.

I stop at a door say 'Lively flower' I look behind. Shin slowly walk towards me. "I can't believe it....you are a murderer... Your whole siblings is... Now I realised its was wrong to hate my father... Now... I hate you.. let's see if you die in ash..."
"NEVER!!!" I open the door and look at his wide shocked face. "Its can't be.... That door supposed to be lock!.. how..that..."

BAAAMMM!!!!

I shut the door. Then the door suddenly locked. I look at the door handle. I quickly try to open it. "Why are this room lock...." Then a sudden growl from this room. I realize that this room is dark only where I stand at is a light. I knock the door hardly. "HEY THE DOOR IS LOCK!! OPEN IT!"

...no reply...

BAM BAM BAM!!

"Shin?.. shin! Open the door!!!" I yell.
I feel my leg shaking. I then slide down. 'what happens???' i look at my leg there something sharp. I reach it and took it out from my leg.. "..W-what..???" I getting weaker. I can't move. I can see that thing getting closer. Its a big flower. "P-please! H-help...M-me.." the flower wrap around me and get ready to eat me.
I close my eyes. "Arrgghh!!!" The flower throw me somewhere.  But I can feel someone catch me. I slowly open my eyes. "N-nii-san..." "Shh.. you be ok." Its was Sleepy ash AKA Kuro.
"Kuro now!!" Mahiru yell. Sleepy ash cut the big monster flower head. The flower dead.
Pride put his hand at my forehead.
"She so cold!! We need something to heal her!" I heard before pass out.

-------------

Beep!

....

Beep!

I open my eyes.

' I'm in a hospital..??'

I look around.

' why....' My tear start falling. I can feel my heart hurt because broken.

"S-shin....why..." I whisper.

"Remember I always be your love. I will never leave you...Yuki" remembering his lovely word. I can't deny this situation. I just about to love him back. But.. its all over. I took out a small mirror and look at myself. "What the..." I shocked. My eyes aren't red anymore its was dark blue. "What happen? I'm a... Human..." How this happening?? Are the flower turn me into 1? What is this?!

"Ah. Yuki you woke up." I look beside its was shuhei.
"What the hell is going on to me?"
"The flower poison you. The poison is dead to human. But if vampire being poison by the flower they turn into demon. Full demon. But thank God you have a half vampire. But a full demon."
"So I'm a demon now?" I say. He nod.

....

(What she wear now)

(What she wear now)

"Now can I get out of here?"

~
I follow shuhei to the meeting room.
The door open and there C3 member and servamp with their eve. I enter the room. Everyone eyes on me.
"Whoa lol sis you have only 1 small horn?" Say lawless. "Shut up I'm a demon newbies" I say.
"I think we need to search those hanabi... They need to be experiment." As shuhei talk. I go out side.
Look at the moon.
I jump high to the high tree. And sit at the top of the trees.

"Now I'm a demon. What demon can do ....." I close my eyes and think of the Japan plaza. When I open my eyes again I was there?!
"How did I do that? Cool I can teleport far away." I then having fun in the plaza.  After buy a lot of stuff I teleport to mahiru apartment room and put all stuff he need there. Then I teleport back to the meeting room. Everyone look at me in shocked. "What? I just testing my demon skill"

~no one pov

In the wood. Shin look at the burned mansion. He eyes become terror. His sister.. burned. He could do anything. Only him and his father.

"..... STUPID VAMPIRE!!!" Shin yell. "Sigh...we need a better plan to kill her" say the father.
"I will...kill...them..." Shin say. But in deep in his heart. He still love Yuki.
' them except..Yuki this time... Earlier I scare her...  Now I need to fix this'

TO BE CONTINUE....