Chapter 11: the true story of her past and the replaced memory

(A/N: oh. Hi!!  Its took me a week to figure out how to make up this chap..
Well anything here is not true based on the anime :3 idk how they human past be like ok??
Its a Fan-Fiction, right???)

YUKI TRUE PAST....

Yuki pov

I walk in mahiru living room like forgot nothing actually happen last night.

"Yuki...." A scary voice from be behind me. I turn around to see murderous looking Kuro stare deadly at me with his blue mixed black aura.
"Why are you smell like....shin...." He say.
' oh no I think I curse Kuro into active-but-not-lazy side....'

"Uh....uhhh... I dunno! Haha. I just came back from Australia!" I say.
"Impossible...its take 1 day to arrive here...you lying... Aren't you...with him yesterday??" He say. I gulp. "Well. You see! I'm ok.... Hffpp.." I put my hand at my mouth and run to the toilet. I throw up more and more.
Sleepy ash at behind me and help me out.
"What the hell is happening to you??" He say while pick me up. Since I can't walk right now.
"See... Big brother... I... I'm.. just.. I'm ..
*Sigh* Pregnant..." I say. I look at him. His face is full of Darkness of anger now.  He place me down slowly and mess my hair.
"That guy..." He say angrily. I can see mahiru back off. "Right now on. You... Don't go away....from me and the other...I don't want you get killed since this full moon week.."
" H-how about we tell them not to fight..its good right??"

BAAMM!!

Nii-san punch the door and look toward my way with death dark glare.
"You don't understand how far I try to take care of you, protect you... Yuki... I thought you will die and never see eachother again....."

My eyes wide.

"W-what??..."

"I'm end up dead... But I thought of never see you.."

' H-how that!!?? Impossible!! They not usually have memory of past! Other then.. me!'

"What are..you talking about???"
Then I remember what Shin say about my demon power last night.

---Flashback--

"Your demon power is strong for vampire. They can easily effect."

--end flashback--

I gasp.

He can see his past if he near me!
He hug me. I stand steal.
I can feel his tear dripping at my shoulder.
"What...??"

"Until.. I finally found you... YOU MY ONLY LIL SISTER I HAVE REMEMBER??, Snowy?"

*Stunned!!*

HOW???
THAT NICKNAME....

FAMILIAR..

I THOUGH TSUBAKI IS MY TRUE BROTHER...

WHAT IS THIS??

ARE MY MEMORY...???

BEEN..

R

E

P

L

A

C

E

?

I suddenly faint.

- FLASHBACK - no one pov

Its was at the time Yuki was 4 year old human girl. In long long time ago.... She has dark blue hair with light blue tips. She was holding her 18 years old teen brother hand. He has blue hair. (You probably know him😂)