"I like your room." She said looking around as I opened the door to the balcony and stepping out, Billie doing the same.

"Thank you, I should probably leave you to it then." The feeling of her eyes on me made me anxious, so I had turned around and began to make my way back inside my room until a sudden urge to apologize for how I acted earlier took over, and I turned right back around.

Clearing my throat I spoke, "Billie?" I spoke fidgeting with my bracelet until I heard her hum. "I um, wanted to talk to you."

"What's up?" Looking up from my bracelet I suddenly got even more nervous, I don't know why. She turned to face me, one arm on the railing so she could lean and the other in her jacket pocket.

"I was a complete dick earlier and I wanted to just apologize, I'm not normally a dick." Chuckling I scratched the back of my head, "I was hoping we could get a fresh start, you know?"

"Yeah dude, I feel you. You're good though, I understood why you were upset." I nodded my head, I never imagined I'd be standing on my balcony a few feet away from Billie Eilish. I mean, I love her music, but I'm not a huge fangirl like those girls earlier were.

"Can I ask what it was that that girl caused you to spill your coffee on?"

"Oh, it was just a school assignment I've been working on for a while now. I'm actually behind because of it, but now I'm gonna be hella behind."

"I'm really sorry about that bro, if there's anything I can do-" I shook my head no, "It's really okay, I've got it all covered. College, I swear to you is so fucking stressful." I laughed and so did Billie.

"I feel you, for real."

I shut the door before sitting on one of the chairs I had put out here. "Are you still in high school? Or did you get your GED because you've been doing tour?"

"Actually, I graduated a little bit ago. I graduated early I guess, sort of." She explained and I raised an eyebrow.

"How old are you?"

"17, why? Do I look old?" Billie sat across from me and felt her face, "Oh fuck, my face is beginning to sag isn't it?"

I laughed at her feeling her face, freaking out. "No, you don't look old."

"But my face is beginning to sag? Bro."

"Okay, your face isn't starting to sag either." The relief that crossed her face was cute yet funny to me. Laughing I rolled my eyes, "That'd be embarrassing if someone's face was starting to sag at that age."

"Bro, don't get me started on that shit. It's hereditary, I met this girl and her face was saggy, she looked like she was 30 but she was actually 19." Billie explained and I was beginning to get worried if that would happen to me, hereditary or not. "Dude I'm totally fucking with you." She laughed.

"I assumed you'd freak out just as much as I did if the tables were turned, plus you don't look much older than me dude."

"I'm 18, just a year too high buddy." I shrugged, taking a sip from my beer.

Billie and I ended up talking for a long time, 5 beers later for me, which meant I was pretty drunk. It was 10 at night and Billie had to get going home, and if I'm being honest I didn't want her to. I enjoyed her company.

"So, you have to go now huh?" I said leaning against her shoulder, over the few hours that we talked I somehow ended up sitting next to her in the very comfy chair I had bought. I'm a genius for buying a comfortable chair like this.

"My mom is waiting downstairs, so unfortunately I do. But, what's your number?" Billie asked standing up and reaching out a hand for me to help me up which I gladly took.

"You should probably ask Eli or Isaac for it, cause I can't even function right now." I laughed almost falling but Billie caught me, her arm was now wrapped around my waist. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, dude." She chuckled before helping me inside my room and tried to lay me down on my bed but I had just popped back up.

"Let me at least walk you out." Giving her a warm smile, her blue eyes studied me for a moment before she finally spoke. "You can't even walk." She let out a laugh which made me smile.

"Yeah but you can help me, I want to."

Sighing she finally agreed and helped me up, it didn't take us long to get to the front door. Everyone else was gone and Elijah and Isaac were sitting on the couch on their phones.

"Billie? We thought you had left already." Isaac has asked setting down his phone and making his way over to us. "We really did though, we were wondering why your ass didn't give us a hug and say bye." Eli had said making Billie laugh.

"No, you're good. I'm literally about to leave though, also can you send me Elle's number?"

"Ooh. So that's what you've been up to? Get it girl!" Isaac teased and I looked up at Billie who's cheeks were turned a light shade of red, but she shook her head laughing.

"Anywhore, send me Elle's number please. And please take her, she's really wasted." Billie said moving me over to Isaac who laughed but I zoned back into the conversation.

"Wait, I said I was going to walk you out." I slightly slurred which made Billie give me a look that I can't quite explain.

"You won't even be able to make it down those stairs." She laughed and I rolled my eyes, "Fine, I guess I'll see you around then?"

"You definitely will, see you later shorty. And see you later boys." Billie said after fist bumping Isaac, after she finished saying her goodbyes she left and I felt a little bit disappointed because I enjoyed our conversations.

"Alright bro, lets get you in bed." Isaac said grunting slightly as he lifted me into his arms, "I don't want to go to bed, I just wanna chill."

"You can't stay up more, you're too drunk to, also you have school work to catch up on tomorrow. Let's get you to bed." He explained and I groaned as he walked me into my room, laid me down on my bed and I thanked him before sleep instantly took over me after I closed my eyes.