𝐬𝐢𝐱

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

PANDORA WAS RED WITH EMBARRASSMENT after throwing up all over the table; the stench of strawberries mixed with vomit continued to make her and everyone else heave. Of course, we had to move, and so we ended up all crowding into another booth, where the conversation seemed to die prematurely. It was so silent, with an attempt at conversation not lasting longer than five minutes. That's when Naomi arrived.

Katie turned her attention to Naomi and sighed, "Great. It's the lesbian, coming to gay us up." She giggled at her own comment, and I rolled my eyes at her words. "Sounding a bit homophobic there, hun." I raised an eyebrow at her behavior, and she looked almost flustered. "No, no, of course not. It's just, well, it's just her that I don't like." Katie whispered harshly, defending herself with a slight stutter.

"Wanna know a secret?" Cook asked Naomi loudly as she sat down, and she leaned towards him intrigued, although seemed like another excuse for him to be a cock. "I know the cure," Cook said, and both he and Katie exchanged a small smile as Naomi spoke up again. "Cure for what?" She glanced around the table as we all shrugged, or looked confused, not sure what he was on about. "It's my cock." He whispered rather loudly, and both he and Katie burst out laughing. "What the hell are you talking about?" She frowned as the rest of us started getting the joke, although most of us weren't laughing. The pair's laughter died down when they noticed the awkward silence among everyone else, and we all sat down, once again surrounded by awkward vibes. Admittedly, I was sitting there thinking about what could get me out of being here, somehow planning an escape.

"Hey, look what I made. Hope you like double chocolate chip!" Emily announced cheerfully, pulling a full-sized cake out from her bag. "Cake! Topman, fucking top." Cook's eyes widened in excitement, and he smiled at her appreciatively. "Cheers girl." He blew her a kiss before turning his attention to the cake in front of him. JJ went to reach for it, but his hand was instantly slapped away, almost a reflex to Cook. "My cake! Mine!" He yelled out as he grabbed a big chunk of it from the middle, only using his hands, before stuffing his mouth to the brim. Noises of approval could be heard as little pieces of cake flew out of his mouth as he tried to talk.

Everyone looked in shock as Cook began demolishing the cake, continuing his noises of approval, not a care in the world. I sat giggling at his messy face, almost feeling sick to my stomach just watching him eat it all. Not long after, he finished. Scooping up the leftover chocolate crumbs with one hand while holding up a thumbs up to Emily with the other, she smiled, flashing his chocolate-coated teeth. "Thank you, man!" He said, before tossing the crumbs into his mouth and downing a full pint of beer to go with it.

"You alright?" JJ asked, looking both concerned and mesmerized. "Yeah, totally cool. Just a bit full." He patted his tummy lightly, causing Freddie to shake his head at his friend, lightly laughing, "I just can't believe you ate the whole thing."

"Well, someone had to get this party started-" Katie cut cook-off as she began ranting to him, voice raised slightly, "Party? Do you call this a party? Where's the conversation? Where's the dancing? Where are the men?" She rushed out her words, indicating around her at the empty boring pub we were sitting in.

"We're men," Cook said confidently, and I giggled slightly, shaking my head, "No James. You're a boy." He leaned in closer as he responded, "Do you want to measure my dick? It's daddy-sized." The group groaned in response as he spoke, with Pandora staring wildly at him. "Rather not, but thanks, James." I smiled sarcastically, before he looked around at all of us, slightly hurt. "Right, so you all think this party is shit?"

"It's a little bit..." Emily started, shrugging her shoulders.

"It could be..." Pandora began, but trailed off, looking around to see if anyone else would speak up.

"It's shit," Effy said, getting straight to the point. Cook sighed, looking very disappointed as he shook his head. Even JJ shrugged. "Right. Fuck this. I'm going for a spliff." He mumbled, and I perked up in response, kind of wanting to smoke too. However, since James was going out there I decided against it, realise he's probably wanted some alone time and he'd probably get on my nerves. The table sort of sat in silence for a bit when Cook left, all looking at each other awkwardly. The awkwardness became too much even for JJ, and he left abruptly to 'take a piss' which I could tell was an excuse to leave the table and escape. "Jesus Christ this is fun," Freddie whispered to me and I giggled to myself, causing Effy to stare at me from across the table, eyebrow raised. Freddie's phone rang and he got up heading outside. As soon as he did, Katie began gossiping.

"Okay girls. Important question. Cook or Freddie?" She looked around the table for a response. "I think Cook's bloody handsome, don't you think Eff? You did surf and turf with him, what do you think?" Pandora answered excitedly, before covering her mouth as she realized she'd exposed Effy. I giggled slightly to myself, and Effy stared at me unhappily. "Guess it's Cook for me too." She gave a fake smile to Panda, who clearly felt bad before Effy turned to me. "What about you Rory? You and Freddie seem friendly. Didn't you call him 'Freds'?" She used her hands to imitate air quotes as she said Fred's, and I could tell something was wrong. The other girls stepped in, "Yeah, is something going on with you guys?" Katie asked, clearly being nosey. "No, nothing at all. We're friendly because we're friends. Simple." I responded with a smile, before getting up and heading outside. "Ciao guys, I'm off to smoke a spliff. Enjoy!" I waved as I walked out the door into the welcome fresh air.