𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE STONEM SISTERS headed down the road to meet Pandora, talking about their first few days at college. "I can not believe you shagged Cook on our first day! Unbelievable." I giggled as I rolled my eyes at Effy, who looked almost smug. "Hey, listen, he's a sensational fuck, so go for it." She nudged me and I shook my head. "Don't think so, in his dreams maybe." "Oh yeah, sorry, forgot you were Freddie's girl." She nudged me once more as I shook my head, "Shut up! I'm no one's girl Effy. They both have eyes for you, not me." I sparked my joint just before we arrived at Pandora's house, and I decided to wait around the corner so her mother doesn't see me smoking. I sat on the wall, checking my phone as I noticed two messages- one from Freddie and one from another number.

TO RORY
HEY RORY
CAN U BRING DRUGS
FOR COOK PLS
FROM FREDS

TO RORY
HELLO SWEETCHEEKS
FANCY GIVING THE
BDAY BOY A BJ
FROM ?

I figured the last one was from Cook, and I'd definitely punch him for it later. Fucking asshole. I text Freds back quickly saying I've already got stuff, and just as I pressed send, Panda and Effy came round the corner.

"Do we have to go to this today? Why do we have to?" I complained, smoking my joint in an attempt to get so high that I wouldn't hate every moment of Cook's birthday celebrations. "Yes, we do. Cook's our friend." Effy explained, and I scoffed, "No Effy, Cook is your friend." I giggled at her and she shoved me playfully, crossing her arms as we walked. "I don't see why you don't like him." She says, almost in his defense, and I rolled my eyes, "Easy. He's annoying. He's gross. And he doesn't stop talking about his cock." "Well, I'm sure he likes you." "That's nice," I said stubbornly, and she sighed, before changing the subject.

"Did you get him a birthday present?" Pandora asked the pair of us, and I nodded slowly. Effy nodded too, and I looked at her surprised. "What did you get him then?" I asked her, and she smiled, "Me. I'm the present. My company is the gift." Pandora began laughing next to us, downing her strawberry milkshake. "Panda, I really don't think that's a good idea. Milkshake before drinking?" She smiled excitedly, shaking her head, "Bonkers! Don't worry R, I'll be fine. I love drinking!" I sighed, shaking my head at her just as my joint died. I quickly lit up another one I had already rolled, hoping to finish it before we arrived at the pub we were supposed to be partying at.

"So, Effy, you going to give Cookie a birthday blowjob then?" Pandora asked curiously, still drinking her bloody milkshake which I knew she'd regret, but the girl wouldn't listen. "Small chance of that," Effy replied, causing me and Panda to stare at her confused. "You don't fancy him anymore then?" She crosses her arms as she speaks, "Who said I ever fancied him?" causing me to giggle at her stupidity. "Your stinky pussy, for starters," Effy smirked in response, as I continued smoking my spliff.