Torn sails

Lord Jason was talking to Captain Perlamo when the tattered fleet came back to port in Lewisia. A nervous and tired messenger burst into the room with a message for them.

"My Lord, your fleet has landed on the shore and the Lady Maddie believes you should go and see."

The Captain and Jason sprinted to the beach. Their boots crunched against the yellow sand as they stared at the burning and sinking ships. The sails were torn and some bad already sunk in the shallows. Sailors and soldiers were swimming and floating. Lewisian guards and townsfolk were fishing out bodies, both unconscious and dead. Jason went up to one of the better of wear soldiers.

"What happened?" He asked flabbergasted at the state of his navy.

"I don't know my lord, honestly. One minute we were keeping the rebels back. Then a demon came out and we were fighting everything. He's the self-proclaimed Lord of Eternal Night." He responded shuddering with the trauma.

"The Epilogue War," Lord Jason murmured.

In the east...

Golmatoth stood upon the Great See-er's throne. The once great leader bowed before him. Golmatoth's children, Bearer's of the Epilogue.

"The world shall burn with black fire for all shall be blanketed in darkness. This world has fought battles and wars but they don't know conflict. The darkness shall show them war. And when we come will they be ready."

The children hissed a response in unison, "They shall until Andrilison, the Kingdom of Light, falls."

"Then it shall fall."