Jimin's relationship

"Jimin come here". Jimin's boyfriend calls. Jimin ignored him because he had to study for his midterm exams.

He turned a page in his sociology book. He was studying sociology. Then his boyfriend dragged him from the chair he was sitting on.

He threw him on the ground. Jimin gasps as the wind is taken out of him from the force of his boyfriend throwing him to the ground.

Jimin yelps in pain. His boyfriend starts to kick him. He raises his shaky hands to his face to try and block the blows.

"You disrespectful brat. When I tell you to come here, you do it! Got it"?! His boyfriend hisses. He's really abusing him.

Jimin nods, tears streaming down his bruised face. Then Jimin's boyfriend jerked him up roughly by his elbow.

"I love you, but you have to respect me, okay"? He asks. Jimin nods. "I'll let you get back to your studying". He says.

Jimin nods. Jimin's boyfriend then shuts the door. Jimin sighs a shaky sigh as a tear flows down his face and plops on his sociology book.

He decides he's studied enough. He's going to ace the sociology midterm anyways. Sociology is his favorite class.

He lays down on his bed and quietly listens to music. He wants to drown out the pain for at least a little bit.