Chapter 1: Introduction

Start from the beginning

I look around to make sure that there are no sketchy people around me, but something else catches my eye.

A pink poster completely dry from the shelter under the bus stop. I make my way towards it, hoping it's a job.

HIRING AT SMOKIN' STRIP CLUB
Location: 1942 Evert Street
Time: 4:30 pm
Age limit: 17-25
Bring your identification card and birth certificate.

"That's completely insane, I'm not gonna strip for money. What kind of job is this?" I say to myself, but that idea changed super fast as I realized that I need to support this family.

"Holy fuck." I say. I stand there under the bus stop taking the job in consideration. Can't believe I'm taking being a stripper into consideration..

Am I going to lose my virginity?

I have to keep this a secret

We really need the money

For Mari, this is for Mari..

I grab the poster, shoving the paper in my purse and walking to the store.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After school the day after, I went to the strip club, interviewed, and surprisingly got the job. I didn't quite understand the rules and how strip clubs work until I researched and this is what I've learned over the past years.
-The strip club doesn't pay you, you pay them to dance for a small fee between $20-$35 and the money you earn is the money you get from the audience. The better you're better at stripping the better you have a chance of getting lots of money.
- A regular shift is 6 hours, if you want a double shift you have to pay double the price, I'm currently on a regular shift from 10pm-3am on Fridays, Saturday's, and Sundays.
- The more skilled you are, the higher money you get from customers. Sometimes you can go to 120-140k per year.
- We don't dance for fun, we dance for money.

I hear the bell ring, great class is starting. I take out some homework and start it. This is going to be a long day

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I see Mari running to me which a big smile on her face.

"EMILY! You won't believe what we did today!" She says hopping up and down.

"What did you do today Maricella?" I ask walking to the car while holding her hand.

"We learned about how to write in cursive, mine was kind of squiggles but the teacher said it looked great!" She says, the smile never leaving her face.

"That's alright, you know cursive is basically little squiggles that make a letter so I'm sure it's perfect." I say smiling at her as she sits in her car seat.

Maricella has always been over average, she learns really quick and can memorize something just by one glance. Which I am jealous of her for that because it takes me 3 days to remember one part.

"So are you liking 3rd grade so far?" I ask buckling her up and shutting the door.

She nods her head

"That's good I'm glad to hear that. Now do you have any homework today?" I ask while keeping my focus on the road.

"Yeah, I have to color this page while adding up numbers!" She says as she digs in her backpack.

I smile and nod my head in response.

We pull up into the garage, she unbuckles herself and steps out of the car, walking into the house.

I grab my backpack and my keys, walking into the house.

I hang my keys, dropping my backpack on the floor. "Alright at 6 you're gonna shower okay Mari?" I say washing my hands.

"Okay." She says, working hard on her homework.

I open my phone, nothing. At school I'm pretty quiet and shy, except when I'm somewhere I know no one can see me. Also known as my job. The only people that come by are just fat, old, stinky men that are influenced under alcohol.

I go to the kitchen, opening he fridge to see we have some leftovers to feed off from.

"Hey Mari are you okay with yesterdays leftovers for dinner today?" I ask still looking in the fridge

"Yeah." She says while yawning.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

How is the first chapter of pole passion?

What color are your eyes?

What's your favorite vine?

Alright this is the first chapter which is probably a new record for the most works in a chapter.

Hope you guys like it so far, remember I'm still thinking of a big plot so give me some time ;3

Love you, Noelle