A-void-ed

After she signed off her first entry in her new diary, which she bought herself, she went to bed like any other normal human being would do. When she woke up, she didn't have a smile on her face like she would when her parents woke her up on her birthday.

''Happy birthday...'' she said bluntly.

She looks across the room and notices a key on top of her open diary.She gets up and walks to the opposite end of her room which is where her desk is. She holds up the key close to her and wonders how it got there and what's it for.

''Did my parents leave their office key at home?'' she asks herself. ''No. The only thing they forget is me.''

She threads the key to a piece of yarn and wraps it around her neck. After a brief silence, she walks out of her room to check her parents room but sees that it is empty like it was for the past 1826 days (quick maths!). 

Suddenly, her eyes dart to the end of the hallway because something had changed; there was a mysterious door that had come out of nowhere. She knows every inch of that house and that wasn't part of it. She, quickly runs back to her room to wear her new white-to-pale-pink dress before walking towards the door. She tries to open it but it's locked. Then she realises that this is what the key was for.she takes off the 'necklace' and puts the key into the keyhole. It clicks. As her instincts guide her, she slowly opens the door; a white light pours out of the tiny gap.

''I hope this isn't a death trap, I hope this isn't a death trap, I hope this isn't a death trap...'' she mutters to herself.

Fae then pulls the door wide open to find a huge white room which seems to be covered in canvas paper. She walks inside but not too far. She was right about the room being covered in canvas paper though but not about it being a death trap! Suddenly she hears a loud bang behind her as if the door had shut. She looks behind her, only to notice that there is no door anymore; only an endless hall!

''o-okay. Don't freak out Fae: There has got to be an exit somewhere! ''she says to herself only to realise that she was wrong. She starts to hyperventilate before hearing a small noise come from behind her. She looks behind her to notice a pencil roll towards her flats. She picks it up and notices some small writing on it saying ''Happy birthday!''

She starts getting emotional and starts crying after throwing it on to the other side of the room.

''WHY COULDN'T I HEAR IT FROM MY PARENTS!?'' she screams out in pain.

She collapses to the ground and starts crying uncontrollably.

''MOM!? DAD!?''

She keeps sobbing before noticing that the pencil was rolling back to her but this time it had a different set of words on it.

''Use me as if you were doing digital art!'' the pencil says.

She's a little confused before noticing a wall with a colour pallet similar to one you would use when painting digitally. She stands up, walks towards the wall and glides the pencil to a deep pink colour.

                                 Well, it's better than being forgotten... 

                           because after all, which child would like to be

                                                           A-void-ed?

                                                                A/N                                                              

LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER DONE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! PARTY TIME AT THE VOID! Also the story is quite hard to write since I actually don't have any base plan for this soooo...PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!