Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house

Start from the beginning

Once we got there I got out grabbing my handbag out of my school bag.

Gene's P.O.V

Once Lillith's left it was just my mum and I.

"Lillith's a nice girl. I'm glad you didn't push someone like her away. Now, where do you want me to take you when Lillith's comes back?" My mum said.

"Can you take us to The Maid Café near home? I wanna walk home. Oh! Lillith's gonna stay the night, do you have a girl uniform at home?" I said.

"Of course I can take yous their! Yes I have a girl uniform for you're school!" Mum answered.

Just then I saw Lillith's forming out of Walmart. She got in the car slamming the door shut.

"Woah, babe! Are you ok?" I asked.

"My dad reported my credit card as stolen! This means I need to call him about that! Although I was going to when we got to wherever we're going!" Lillith's said.

"Calm down. We're almost there now." I replied.

My mum stopped infront of the Maid Café.

"Oh my god! A Maid Café?!! I love Maid Café's!" Lillith's said when she saw where we were.

"See you kids when yous get home!" My mum said.

We waved goodbye to her as she drove home. Lillith's pulled out her phone, clicked a contact and put it on speaker. The dialling noise stopped going and there was a "Hello?" heard on the other sideWhat

Lillith's P.O.V

Bold=Lillith
I

talics=Derek (Aaron's dad)
Underline=Aaron
Bold Italics=Gene
Underline Italics=Rachel (Aaron's mum)

How dare you! Reporting my card as stolen?!! What am I? 5? I hate you!!! I needed that to buy some stuff that I'm running out of, and to help pay for my date!

Date? What date?

I'm with a guy standing infront of one of the Maid Café's in town talking to you.

Who are you on a date with?

You may recognise his name because Aaron's mentioned it before. Gene. Hes been really nice to me and it was his conditions to taking me to the shop's. Also I'm staying at his place tonight because it's getting late. Yes, there will be an adult there, her names Sarah she's Gene's mum.

Did she say she's on a date with Gene?!!

Yeah she did. You got a problem with it Aaron?

Gene, don't stir him up!

Young lady come home now! We need to have a chat with you.

About me skipping, whatever. Gene skips too.

Why would you tell them that? Wouldn't it make them want to keep you as far away from me as possible? *laughs*

Shut it Gene!

Lillith come home now!!!

Love you too dad! Bye!

I hung up the phone and put it in my purse.

"Alright, shall we eat now and ignore all calls from my parents and brother?" I asked.

"Yes." Gene answered.

We walked in and saw a Meif Wa lady with seven kids, all Meif Wa's. Their was a pink haired one who was glaring at Gene. The lady looked up to us.

"Table for 2?" She asked.

"Yes please." Gene replied.

"Right this way then." She said.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan." Gene said as we walked past the pink haired Meif Wa.

We finally got to our table all the way in a back corner. I picked up the menu and looked at it. Gene quickly stopped my menu

"Hey!" I said.

"I'm choosing what you're eating too by the way." He said.

"Just make sure it has coffee with it." I said.

The pink haired Meif Wa girl cam over. She was wearing one of the Maid Café uniforms but it was pink.

"Hello! Can Kawaii-Chan get your order?" She asked.

I guessed her name was Kawaii-Chan and that she spoke in third person.

"Can we get two chocolate muffins, the share bowl of chips, a coke and a coffee please?" Gene said.

"Do you seriously think that thats going to satisfy me?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Kawaii-Chan could you add onto that three chocolate chip cookies, two more coffees to go and five slices of chocolate cake?" I asked.

"Yes Kawaii-Chan can! Wait a second...." Kawaii-Chan said.

"C**p! Gene! The Maid Café near our school has sent out the warnings all the out to this one! Run!" I yelled.

"No. Lillith's, just sit down and relax ok?" Gene said.

"You're the girl who will continuously ask for coffee refills aren't you?!!" KC said.

"Gene I told you to run! Now we can't!" I yelled.

"Kawaii-Chan needs to take you to her manager right now!" KC said.

KC dragged me all the way to her manager.

"Hi! I'm the coffee-aholic!" I said proudly.

"Whatever. We have too much and we need to get rid of it. You can have it for free Lillith." The manager said.

I walked back to the table while KC got our order ready. I suddenly got a call from my father.

Bold=Lillith
Italics=Derek (Aaron's dad)
Underline=Aaron
Bold Italics=Gene
Underline Italics=Rachel (Aaron's mum)

Hello, Lillith speaking. How may I help you?

You now have you're credit card back. Don't come back home for the rest of the term. You're mother and I have left you enough to survive that long. Send Gene's address to Aaron and he'll drop off you're clothes and other things. We do not want to see you until Term Two. Goodbye.

*teary eyes* O-ok.... Bye.

I hung up the phone and put it down. I then let the tears fall.