W: Trixie's my little sister's best friend.

Is there an age-gap?

T: Oh, yeah. Around three years.

And has that been difficult for the both of you?

T: Only a little bit for me. Wendy gets the rough end of the stick.

W: Not that there is a stick in our relationship, us being lesbians and all...

T: Potty mouth.

W: I am your elder. It's allowed.

T: Nyanananana.

W: Try not to act your age.

Why is it more difficult for you Wendy?

W: Well, people call me lots of names, like womaniser, cradle-snatcher, cougar, pedo...

T: And they think she had some sort of "influence" on me. Which is bull. I asked her out, not the other way around.

Why so much stigma for such a small age difference?

T: Because people are stupid?

W: It was because we started going out in our teens. I was nineteen and she was only sixteen. It's fine now, but when you're that age, that gap seems huge.

Does your sister approve?

W: Who, mine?

W: Yeah, she does. She was always trying to set us up when we were younger, because she knew about both of our sexualities.

T: You got to love Gabby.

W: Mmm. But now she keeps saying I should be thanking her. She uses it against me.

T: Meh. Knowing her, she'd find a way to do that anyways.

Next two questions: Do you love each other? And why do you feel you do, or don't?

W: Of course I do. After all the crap we went through... I would've been bonkers to put up with all of it, if I didn't love her.

T: Because she's the strongest, best person I know. She holds my hand through whatever hurts and she's my perfect puzzle piece. The other half I never knew was missing.

And last off: Could you both finish the sentence: "Love is..."

W: Caring about the other person's feelings more than your own.

T: And wanting to do whatever it takes to make them happy. Because then you'll be happy too.

.

.

.

Eoin and Nathan

Shall we start off with the story of how you two met?

E: Bookshop.

N: We were both looking for the same book, but I got it first. This grump complained. Loudly. So, I offered to let him read it after me. When he came around to my house to collect it, I asked him if he wanted to go for a coffee.

Do your parents know about your relationship?

E: Nope.

N: Mine do. They don't mind that I'm bi.

E: But I'm gay. My parents might accept bi, but they'd never be okay with gay.

N: Less chance of grandchildren.

E: Whatever. I hate kids.

N: I know... But I think they're cute. Don't you even have a tiny soft-spot for kindergartners, with their little lunchboxes and their gap-teeth and-