Chapter 5 || A Lecture From a Worried Family

You sat on the couch and looked at your shoes. I wonder how long this lecture is gonna last. Hopefully not too long.. it's a school night and there's a test tommorrow. You thought to yourself, crossing your legs. You looked up from the floor, only to see your younger sister running at you full-speed. She collapsed into your lap and cried. "S-sis, I thought you were never gonna come back! I was so scared that you were hurt!" She said, as her eyes released a years worth of tears. You were surprised she cared so much, which caused you to smile slightly. "Sorry, I'll be more careful next time (S/N)." You say, as you envelope her in a hug, and pet her head.

Then your brother comes up to you and pulls your ear. "YEOWIE! What the hell (B/N)?!" You exclaimed holding your ear, a tear holding itself in your eye threatening to slip down your cheek. "You had us worried. Brat." He glared at you, though you could see the relief in his eyes that you were safe.

"I really don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of it.. I'm home safe, no harm done!" You groaned as your dad walked in. "Because you nearly gave dad a heart attack, he was so worried." Your brother hissed, pointing at you. You looked at your dad, a sorry look on your face. "I'm so sorry Dad, I didn't mean it.. I just forgot to call." You apologized to him, and your siblings. Your sister hugged you tighter, and your brother nodded in acceptance, your dad hugged you along with your sister. "Now.. about that boy.." 

Gulp

------

Sorry for the short chapter, I just felt it was appropriate to end it there uwu

------