Chapter 4|| Group Hangout

You finally got inside the school, Kae by your side, Shinomiya trying to catch his breath behind you. Nishina was at her locker, waiting for Kae you assumed. "Hello Kae." She greeted, then giving her a hug. "Hey, Nishina! Have you seen the new episode of Kanchu Ranbu?!" Kae exclaimed, eyes lit with excitement. "Yes, I have!" Nishina replied, excited as well. "Lord and Akane are so perfect for each other!" Kae squealed. 

You sighed, not caring about their little fangirl moment. Looking over, you see Shinomiya looking at you. When he saw you noticed him, his eyes widened, and a huge blush spread across his face. His eyes darted to the side, occasionally returning back to you. "Hayato, are you okay?" You ask, walking towards him. He jumped in shock, then nodding quickly. "I-I-I..I'M FINE!" He said. "You're sure?" You say, placing a hand on his forehead. "Because you're burning!" 

"I'M ALL GOOD, REALLY... Just uH... HOT! In here.." He screeched. "If you're sure.." You say, removing your hand from his forehead. He's acting strange.. You think to yourself. Just then all of Kae's other friends came over. Nanashima yelling: " I GOT TICKETS TO A MOVIE! ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US!" 

"Awesome! I hope you guys have fun!" You smile, a little upset you won't be able to hang out with Shinomiya. "...You're not coming, Y/N?" Kae asked, a frown spreading onto her face, though the group of friends all seemed down you weren't going. Especially Shinomiya. You looked at all of them, shocked they wanted to invite you. "W-Well, I didn't think you were inviting me! I'll go if you're inviting me!" They all looked at you, surprised you thought they weren't inviting you. "You're our friend now Y/N! Of course you'll be invited!" Kae smiled, hugging you. The hug shocked you. This is nice.. hey wait! No it's not! You shook your head.

 "So, what movie are we watching?" You tried lightening the mood. "Happy Bush-Friends, the Movie." Nanashima smiled. That movie is seriously dark! And violent... and scary. But that just means I can get scared and hug Shinomiya. You smiled mischievously at your plan. "Okay!" You pretended to be excited. "Meet us after school, at the gate." Nanashima exclaimed, then darting off to his class, Kae and Igarashi following.

After school, you waited at the gate. Shinomiya was the first to get there, Kae soon after. You caught Shinomiya staring at you multiple times, as you waited for everyone to arrive. "Is there something on my face?" You chuckled, actually nervous that there was left over lunch on your face. "No! .... It's just... Your face is.." Shinomiya exclaimed, and then trailed off. ".. so be-"

He was cut off by Nanashima, who slid right in front of him. "We're here!" He said, Igarashi and the others right behind him. "Oh, hey you guys!" You smiled, a normal friendly smile in your opinion, but to the others, it was a beautiful smile, a smile that made their hearts ache for it to be theirs. The entire group was plastered with blush across their cheeks. "Something wrong?" You asked, looking innocent and concerned. The group exchanged looks, before wildly shaking their heads. "We're fine!" "Just hot!" "Yes, hot indeed!" You watched as everyone tried to assure you they were fine. You couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles. They looked at you, confused. "Hehe, sorry! You just look really flustered!" You said, wiping away tears of laughter. They sighed.

Finally, you all arrived at the movies, and- as expected- Kae ran to the snack section as soon she got her ticket. "OHHH! They all look so good!" Her eyes lit. Nanashima, Shinomiya, Igarashi, and you sweat-dropped. "And expensive." Mutsumi added. "Oh.. You're right.. Curse over-priced movie food!" Kae said, exasperated. Pig... She can't handle going without snacks for an hour? You thought to yourself. "Well, I'll buy you a snack or two Kae!" You raised your hand. Kae's eyes lit in excitement. "Careful Kae, don't wanna get overweight again!~" You said, a friendly tease- in their eyes at least. "I'll just get some ice cream and chips. Also popcorn... and a soda... but the popcorn is for everyone..!" Kae giggled nervously. You dug a hundred-dollar bill out of your purse. Everyone's eyes nearly popped out of their heads (aside from Nishina). "I'll take a X-Large box'o'popcorn, 6 pop cups, and one water cup, an ice cream sandwich, a bag of doritos, and cotton candy." You smiled, pushing hair behind your ear. "Th-that'll be twenty-six dollars mi-miss." The poor cashier stuttered, dumbfounded by the beauty of you. You slapped the hundred dollar bill onto the counter "Keep the change!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's out. The next chapter. Encore please-

I'm so sorry. This actually took MONTHS to come out.

I know that I hate waiting for my favorite stories new chapters.

I know I might have lost... 500 readers (wild, but probably accurate guess) while I was making this chapter.

But, I'll try to get the special out soon, and the next chapter! I swear!

Thanks again for 2K!

-----------------------------------------------------------------  

Word count: 836