Chapter 3|| Morning Routine With a Weird Family

The next day, you woke up from a dream of Hayato asking you on a date. You punched your alarm for waking you up, but then realized it stopped you from being late to see him in person. You apologized to the alarm, and placed a band-aid on its broken button. "I'll get you fixed up after school." You sighed, shedding a tear for your comrade. Looking in the mirror, you realized you had a lot of work to do. You touched the side of your face, which had been stained with drool. Then, in your peripheral vision, you noticed your extremely knotty bed-head, and to top it all off, you had sweat stains on your pits, and neck of your shirt. "Must have been hot last night." You sighed. 

You walked to your closet, and pulled out your school uniform. Then, you walked into the hallway. "AAH!" Your younger sister shrieked. "It's a really ugly monster!" 

"Wanna say that to my face you little sh-" You grabbed her collar, when someone picked you up by the collar as well. "What the?! Who the? When the!" You babbled, confused. "Pick on someone your own size." Your older brother groaned in annoyance, as the little brat ran away. "She called me an ugly monster." You hissed. "Well, you do look pretty ugly." He chuckled. "boi if u don't-"

"Get ready, twerp." He dropped you, and walked to the stairs. "I'm driving you to school today." "Get ready twerp.." You mocked him quietly. You got up, and walked to the bathroom, which was now occupied by your sister. "Hurry up, I need to fix this ugly monster look." You rolled your eyes. "One second! I'm doing my makeup~" She replied. You rolled your eyes again. Then you realized... She only has some fruit flavored lip-gloss. 

It wouldn't take that long to wipe some gloss on her lips. You slammed the door open, revealing your sister applying way to much lipstick. "Get out of my makeup you brat!" You yelled, snatching your makeup away from her grubby little hands, also poorly painted with your favorite nail polish. "But I'm not done!" Said the 7-year-old, slathered in makeup. You examined her face. 

She had super tan concealer that did not match her skin at all, along with blush scattered across her cheeks, blue eye shadow up to her eyebrows and some in her eyelashes, speaking of eyebrows.. she had drawn very big eyebrows onto her forehead, mascara on her eyelashes, but most of it was on her nose or her cheek, and to top it all off, one of your favorite lipsticks were slathered across and around her lips, even some on her teeth. 

(Kinda like this, but tanner, and mascara, she can have any hair color or eye color you want)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"JESUS CHILD." You yelled. "YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN, AND A DRAG QUEEN HAD A KID."  "DO NOT!" She screeched. "If you wanted to look like a clown, you should've used face-paint, not play with my makeup." You hiss. "I look gorgeous." She retorted, running out of the bathroom. "Good riddance." You smirked, placing your uniform down, and cleaning your makeup up. 

You turned on the shower, letting the water warm up. While you waited, you attempted brushing a few knots out of your hair. Unfortunately for you, when you pulled the brush through a strand of hair, it hurt like hell. The brush was caught in the knot, and you had to wiggle it out. "Ow, ow, ow!" You yelped, while getting the brush out. You sighed, and checked the water. It was finally warm. You got undressed, and entered the shower, the hot water giving you goosebumps.

You watered your hair down, and got some shampoo, plopping a tiny pile into your hair, and rubbing it into your hair. You rinsed it out, and watched the soap bubbles run down the drain. Then you dropped some conditioner into your hair after. Rubbing that it, you felt the knots loosen up. You rinsed your hair the second time, and then moved onto washing your body.

~~~~~~~~

You stepped out of the shower, wrapping a (f/c) towel around yourself. You wrapped a white towel around your head, allowing it to dry, while you dried yourself off. Once you dried yourself, you slipped on your undergarments, then pulled on your uniform shirt, then your skirt, and then you tied your bow. You took off the towel on your head, and blow dried the un-dried hair. You let your hair fall over your shoulders, once you finished brushing it. You brushed your teeth, flossing after. Then you stood in front of your mirror.

"Pretty good." You complimented yourself. "But I need some makeup."

You decided you didn't need any concealer, so you patted your cheeks with some light blush. You were going for a 'natural' look. So no eye shadow either. You brushed your eyelashes with mascara. Then swiping a peachy, strawberry lip gloss on. It was very glossy, so you dabbed your lips with a towel, to get rid of any unneeded access. You took a look at the finished product. "Looks good!" You smiled. "Maybe even good enough to impress Shinomiya!~" You enthused, picking up your jacket and stockings. You slipped downstairs for breakfast. 

Bacon, extra fat and grease. Messy, cheesy scrambled eggs. And some cinnamon-y pancakes. "Uhm... I'll just take the pancakes please." You grimaced. I'm not gonna be fat like Serinuma... You thought to yourself, placing a few pancakes on your plate.

"Hey princess." Your dad kissed your head, then giving you a nuggie. "Don't mess up my hair dad!" You panicked, straightening your hair back out. "Haha! Okay, princess." He chuckled.

You began to chow down on your pancakes, but in a polite manner. Of course, you didn't forget the syrup. You used to go ham on it. But after you saw Kae for the first time, you started to eat less sugar, carbs, and butter. You finished, wiping your mouth. "Okay, I'll be ready to go, after I get my jacket and shoes on."

So, you pulled on your stockings, and slipped your feet into your shoes, then putting on your jacket. You ran outside, climbing into the car. Not long after your brother came. "Alright, let's go." He sighed, starting the car.

He pulled up into the school's parking lot (I don't know if there actually is one but lets pretend), and got out. Immediately, all the girls starting fanning themselves and whispering about how hot he was. "He's not hot, he's an ass." You mutter. Truth be told, your entire family had shared the: Extremely good-looking trait.

You opened your door, and stepped out. Kae ran over to you in the instance you shut the door. She gave you a big hug. "Y/N! You're here!" Why wouldn't I be...? You thought. "I feel like I don't have enough female friends." She chuckled. "Well, I guess you do only have Nishina and Amane." You gave a fake laugh, but still believable. Hayato walked up, waving shyly to you. You pushed a piece of hair behind your ear. "Hey, Hayato." He blushed, surprising you. Is he blushing at me? You smiled at the thought. "H-Hey Y/N..!" He stuttered. "We have a little while until class starts, wanna go find the others?" You smiled. "S-S-SURE." Hayato squeaked, turning around robot like. You giggled, taking Kae's hand, and running towards the school. Hayato quickly realizing how far ahead you were, running to catch up.

-----------------------

WOW 1275 WORDS. HOW.

Actually h o w. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, go check out my author's notes they're pretty important most of the time, try not to miss em :o

But that's all. See ya!

-----------------------