1st Dare Master #4: Eat Your Heart Out (StaryDi)

💫🌙_________________________________💫🌙

"Park Jiminie, my sweet little calico cat.

Wake Up.

Your penicillium is waiting.

Wake up my little kitten.

Wake Up...."

🕯 ____________________ 🕯

October 13th, 2018

9:00 AM

🕯____________________ 🕯

At first, it was dark. It always was. I've been in the exact same spot over and over again. A dream that slowly became a countless memory, repeated every single night to no end.

A world in which I know always started pitch black like that of the darkest soul. It was as if every colour had been diminished from this world. Except for when it slowly came into focus, It became a world full of neon red hues that basked the two bodies and an out tune piano.

A large veiny pale single hand covering my eyes from a man I did not recognize. He had a small round face that displayed a mischievous look that highlighted the dark dangerous gaze in his feline ebony brown eyes.

I knew him, I knew that I knew him as well as I know my own name. Park Jimin. Yet, I could not remember who he was or even who he was to me. I could feel a bond, one that told me to stay beneath his hand, embrace the warm body, and never let go. Yet, I lowered his hand and ran as he just looked at me with a blank unbothered look displayed on his face but, I saw the edge of a smirk on the corner of his lips when I reached the end of the doorway.

I saw myself, my blond hair gone replaced by the touch of bubblegum pink. The sight of the petite male, whose forehead was gently kissed by soft gentle cotton candy curled in waves that rivalled that of the sea. My own lips plump as the freshest pink fruit as they opened wide gasping for air.

He muttered something as his eyes peered into mine and a silent violent cry pierced the pitch black darkness as wet hot tears pooling in his eyes began streaming down his face. It seemed to blur his vision as he began to choke, his small dainty fingers clawing at his throat only to spit out what appears to be a single petal of a deep red rose before his fingers reached out to me yet, I couldn't feel my own touch.

His body collapsed on the floor in the middle of the darkness as a bitten apple rolled out his hand and claw marks that tattered his clothing and soon the darkness consumed him in front of my very eyes. His body radiated a dim light as the same man covered his eyes just as he had just covered mine. His face now revealed what had been hiding from me all along, a sinister smirk with a haunting purring mimicking that of a cat from his lips.

"Jiminie, wake up...."

My eyes shot wide open to the bright white light of the pure white room in my small cottage. In the fleeting moment, my body was frozen I could feel the dry itchy feelings of my throat and the melodic sound of chirping birds coming from the warm sunlit bay window with Minnie, my calico cat whose beautiful clementine mixture of blacks and orange were being warmed by the sun's golden rays.

Suddenly, all feeling came back to my body in the fresh white sheets and I could feel the touch of the soft bright white cotton of my pyjamas on my skin. With the only sight of colour being the sight of Minnie's yellow ball, my yellow cactus, and a yellow blanket draped on the couch in the corner.

"I guess its just another day right, Minnie," I muttered as she just looked at me with her head cocked to the side as if she was questioning every single word. It's been me and Minnie since the beginning of time, I don't even remember when I got her but, every single day she had become more and more like me with each action, she even mastered my puppy dog eyes which are strange coming from a cat.