3rd Dare Master #4: Be My Guest (psychtcmnds)

•✎↻ •
Be My Guest

───────────────

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Third Person's
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WHAT SHOULD I put next?" Jimin crossed his arms and creased his forehead, looking at the party invitations he is making.

Well, as you can see, Jimin is throwing himself his own party. And he wants his friends to join too. That's why he's making them know through invitations.

He placed his pink tinted pen's bottom part in front of his mouth, while the other arm is still crossed, still looking at the invitation.

Stickers, glitters, colour assorted ribbons, and other craft things had spread on Jimin's coffee table.

An idea had spread accross Jimin's mind, and went back to making his invitations. Putting this and that to here. Sprinkles of glitters scattered, until he finished his invitations.

He stood up and cleaned. Went back to the living room to pile up the invitations, checking if he had missed someone.

To his luck, he did not!

He went out of his house with invitations in hand. A dazzling smile on his face, as he skipped towards the post office.

▫▫▫▫▫

ONCE he had reached the post office, he placed his invitations on the counter, as an officer looked up.

Jimin smiled at her, "Please deliver this to every person who is written in here! Thanks!" Jimin said. The officer looked at him, and the invitations he gave.

The officer had a puzzled look, well, she doesn't know these people in their village, and, names are weird.

Mr. Dumplings, Sugar Bear, Sparky The Dinosaur Sparkle Monster

She sighed and shooked her head. She was about to ask something, but Jimin already had skipped away.

He really hoped everyone, would come to his party.

▫▫▫▫▫

PATIENTLY waiting for his guests to arrive, Jimin dangles his feet and occasionally fixes his party hat, in case that any visitors would come.

Maybe they're just five minutes late? Jimin thought positively. He sighed, they must be late.

He layed on the peach coloured sofa on his living room, and placed his hands on his belly, staring up the ceiling.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. Waiting for someone to come and walk through the door carrying a beautifully wrapped up gift for Jimin, yelling a big fat 'Happy Birthday!' To Jimin.

But it's been an hour or two.

And all you can see, is Jimin's wet cheeks pressed on the couch's arm rest, his party hat thrown across the room, his bright pink suit is currently wrinkly, the cake almost melting, and the hair that Jimin put effort earlier, has gone messy.

He cried himself down to his misery, until he heard someone ring the doorbell. He opened the door and without hope and anticipation, he looked up and saw Yoongi.

Yoongi is just his only friend. His only friend who treated him indifferently. The only friend whom he trusted.
Jimin's once gloomy face lightened up when he saw Yoongi. Once wet and frowning, turned to a dazzling and beautiful smile.

Yoongi scratched his nape, looking at Jimin timidly. Jimin lounges forward to Yoongi. Hugging the elder tightly. He hasn't seen him in years. He is resting.