★Chapter Three★

Ravenna Ricks was on the dance floor with the other humans. At first she didn't know how to dance, until she just started moving around to the beat that got her swaying her hips back and forth. Lucifer had went to do something and Ravenna couldn't stop having the erge to dance so she did. Men and woman were around her, gripping her hips or grinding against her and Ravenna was having the time of her life. She felt familiar arms wrapped around her waist as his heavy forest scent mixed in the air as she leaned against his chest.

"Having fun darling?" His heavy voice asked as as she smiled.

"Most definitely Mr. Morningstar," she giggled as he growled and began kissing her neck.

"You should call me Mr. Morningstar more often in bed darling. Come I want you to meet someone," he says grabbing onto her hand and pulling her away from the dance floors and to the bar table.

At the table a blonde woman with brown eyes and glasses sat as she sipped on her drink smiling when she saw Ravenna.

"You must be Ravenna Morningstar? Lucifer's wife?" She asked as she looked up at Lucifer who was blushing?

"Wife? I'm uhh.... His girlfriend from like a long time ago,"

"Well that's not what Lucifer said,"

"Luci?"

"I- I ummm..... And this is the great Dr. Linda Martin, my therapist. And Linda this is my Wif- girlfriend Ravenna Ricks,"

"It's nice to meet you. Lucifer's told me a lot about you,"

"Did he now?" She asks smirking looking over at Lucifer.

"I'm going to.... Check on something, you two have fun," he says before walking away.

"So your the Devil's therapist? How ironic is that,"

"And your his girlfriend? You've made quite the news with something shooting out of the sky,"

"Yeah, that's just God kicking me out of Heaven and onto Earth. Wait do you know about us?"

"Yes, Lucifer showed me a few months back,"

"And your not afraid? We are celestial beings you know,"

"At first yes, but Lucifer and Mazikeen are my friends so I accepted it,"

"Very brave Dr. Martin, so Luci talked about me?"

"Why yes he does but I can't disclose that information, he always mentioned you as a wife though. Beautiful throughout the lands of Heaven, the only woman who understood him,"

"Yes it would appear so but I'm not his wife though. Although, I do love him enough to become one,"

"Lucifer mentioned how he hasn't seen you in.... A very long time how do you still love him despite everything that's happened?"

"Because Dr. When you truly love someone you don't want to let that person go no matter how long it's been you know that one day you will reunite with them,"

"Okay,  Detective now don't freak out. It's very hard to explain things but-"

"Amenadiel already explained everything, she was wearing a bullet proof vest which explains the bullet coming back out, and as for the wings totally into cosplay like I get it,"

"Hey it's you," Ravenna says looking at the cop and Lucifer together.

"Yeah, I didn't get to formally introduce myself, my name is Chloe Decker LAPD, I'm sorry for shooting you it's just. The wings and the bullet flying out looked so real I just freaked out,"

"Hey don't sweat it. I'm not dead or anything,"

"So, what are you to Lucifer exactly?"

"This Chloe, is my darling girlfriend Ravenna Ricks, Ravenna this is the Detective, I work with her on punishing those who deserves it,"

"Ah, yes Chloe the most talked about person in heaven. Chloe this, Chloe that, God's little miracle, God's perfect gift for Luci. I hated you so bad for that! Luci is mine," she growls as her hands balled into fists as she stepped towards her with each word.

"Ravenna darling please calm down," Lucifer says stepping in front of her and grabbing onto her face. "Hey, listen to me your the only one I want. Nobody else, I promise you,"

"Fine, but I don't want you around her as long as I'm here,"

"That's a problem sweetness. She's my partner and I can't exactly keep away from her,"

"Fine. I guess I can find a partner of my own too sweetness. It's only fair,"

"No. My work partner not sexual partner and I want no other man to have you but me. You are the Devil's property now my love,"

"Luci as much as I love you. I belong to no one of the sorts," she says pecking his lips before leaving for the dance floor again.