All of them pale at your statement but mostly at your sadistic smirk and shiver under your gaze. But the most scared one in the group is probably the old drunk then Sakura.

Kakashi karate chops you hard on the head making you scream in pain and glare at his smiling face.

"Now, now (y/n), don't scare them like that."

"Y-yeah (y/n)-chan!"

You open your mouth to curse at the silver-haired Jounin but close your mouth when he suddenly ruffles your hair affectionately making you lean at his large warm hand.
I mean, come on! He was a walking furnace!

You close your eyes in content and accidentally let out a low purr making you open your eyes in surprise you blush and look down trying to hide your blush in embarrassment.

You hear a high-pitched squeal and feel another hand except more slimmer and softer.
Must be Sakura's.

You frown in embarrassment but make no move to stop the onslaught of pets from the two ninja.

The cute bonding moment were soon interrupted when you hear a Hn from Sasuke.

Sakura quickly goes to Sasuke making his hardened face slightly soften at her compliments to him.

Something clicks in your head and make no time to waste and quickly tease Sasuke.

"Aw, were you jealous that Sakura was giving me more attention Sasuke-kun~?" You emphasise Sakura's nickname of him making a high-pitched version. You snicker and cover your smug grin with your right hand and quickly go to Kakashi's side not waiting for Sasuke's blush to erupt. Which did happen just right after you went to Kakashi.

You hear Sakura squeal and Sasuke Hn which you paid no mind to since your attention was now in the puddle in front of you.

You narrow your eye and think,

It didn't rain for a week now and the trees cant have stored enough water for it to drop down, it's too coincidental...

You glance at Kakashi with a finger holding your chin as if thinking. He nods at you with a serious eye.
You slow down and walk with the three genin and as if on cue, two figures suddenly come out of the puddle and you see chains going to the direction of Kakashi. You weren't fast enough and the distance between you and him was too far. So instead, you did what most wouldn't have.

You quickly used the substitution jutsu but instead used it on Kakashi and get chained (literally) by the two figures.
You bite your lips muffling your scream of pain. Your guessing the chain had chakra embedded inside it since it actually damaged you.

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)-chan!!"

"(Y/n)!"

"..!.."

Your Kagune quickly coils around their chain and you harshly pull on the chain making the two of them slam to each
other but they intercept by twisting their bodies so that their feet would instead clash with each other and they quickly jump away from each other and release their chain releasing you at the same time.

You drop down on your knees with scratches and your kimono ripped everywhere. The chains still around you get loose and fall limply to the sand below you. Blood oozing out of the black kimono.

This'll definitely stain.

You look up and see Kakashi hovering above you. He quickly grabs your forearm and clicks his tongue when he gets a closer look at your wounds.
They were all deep and if you weren't a ghoul you would have died from blood loss.