𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘦𝘯

title|| confusion

"Alex.. stop your scaring me." I took a step back, but noticed I've hit my back in the wall. Alex didn't say anything but kept on moving towards me. "Alex." I said his name again. When he reached to me, I could smell alcohol from his shirt.

Has he been drinking? Why?

He then leans his face into my neck, started to sob. I felt worried. Why is he suddenly crying? I wrapped his arms around my neck and brought him to my bed, I softly dropped him on my bed and I sat beside him. I grabbed some tissues and wipes his tears away. I should get him some tea so he could calm down. "I'll get you some tea. I'll be right back.." I said softly, but when I was planning to leave, he held my wrists. "Don't go.. please.." He says sadly, I sighed. I kissed him on the cheeks and told him I'll be back. He loosen the grip and I went out to get a mug.

As I was making tea, my mind lingered of wondering why he went so drunk, after leaving to go on a friendly date with my crush. I've never seen Alex this emotional at this state ever, when I moved in.

- Alex's
POV

I'm so fucking drunk, fucking hell. My head is spinning like crazy. I must've drank so much before, I just some how missed Y/n so much. To the point I broke down in front of her. When I'm so drunk to the point I'm so low, I'm very honest with people. It's just my habit and I do sometime drink. I would blab shits.

Hearing the door made me felt calm, I saw her bringing a mug I started to sit up straight and she handed the cup carefully towards me. I thanked her shyly and sipped on it. "How are you feeling?" She asked me softly. "I'm fine.. thank you.." I placed the mug in my lap, my eyes started to stare at hers. She seem so worried and sad, I didn't understand why she's feeling how I'm feeling right now. My heart aches to see her sad, my unknown feelings just wanted to hug her and say how much I care for her.

"Alex." She calls my name. I hummed at her, and waited for her to say what's she's planning on saying. "Why were you drunk? Did I did something to you that made you drunk?" I shook my head but decided not to answer the first question, honestly it's not her fault. It's just I felt lonely. I would just keep my feelings to myself and not tell how I'm feeling today.

- third person's
POV

You didn't know why your feelings for Alex were so confusing. You only knew the fact that you like Will but when Alex pops in your mind, its a total different answer. You couldn't help but stare at Alex for a while, Alex noticed your orbs were eyeing him sweetly. He placed the mug in your night stand and comes closer. You didn't flinched but you had to place your hands in front of his chest. "Alex..." you said his name sadly. You had to tell him about your feelings for Will, but you changed your mind and decided to tell him tomorrow, when he's okay. He hums, your lips let out a  sigh and pulled him in your arms. Both body gently collapsed into the mattress.

He instantly wrapped his arms around you and you both went to sleep.

🏳️‍🌈

Ahhh thank you for 100 reads! Almost at 200! I hope you guys are doing fine!! I'm in the middle of the night, well not really. I stayed up all night. Reading fanfics and smuts. As you didn't know, I'm fucking obsessed with sally face. KSKSKSKS he's so cute!! BTW LOVE YOU ALLS!!! 😤😤💖💖