𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

title|| fake relationship

Alex went to have a shower, while Adrian was on my lap. Talking about how his day was fun with George and his friends. "Are you hungry?" I smiled at him while increasing his hair. "I'm pretty hungwee.." He nodes, I laughed and hopped off the bed, holding hands with Adrian's small hands. When i entered in the kitchen, I noticed someone that I haven't seen in years now.

"W-will...?" I mumbled, but went back to reality when Adrian pulled me to get him some food. I shook my head and continued my way to the fridge. George, Stephen, Will And James were on the couch, watching TV. I'm so shocked about Will being here. IN THE SAME ROOF AS ME! I smiled, and looked up to look at a peaceful Will.

Chopping carrots, mixing with corn. I started to boil the eggs on the stove as my little brother was sitting in front of me. Watching me make his food. "Oh Y/n." Will calls me, I glanced up and Will looks over to me in shock. "Y/n? Why are you here?" He headed towards me, i sworn that my heart stopped its pace from beating. "Will, you know y/n?" "Yeah we went to the same High school." I didn't look at them having their conversation, because I was focusing on the food. "I'll be soon be studying in London and my little brother want to visit George." I didn't want Will to know about my parents, leaving me and George for work. I finished up with pepper on the top of the egg and slide the plates toward my cute little angel, he started to dig in.

"Oh your brother is so cute. He has been reaching some toys from toys' stores' shelves, he's honestly too adorable." Will admits, ruffling Adrian's hair. I smiled, "Is Adrian a good boy?" I looked at my brother and Will, "Of course mummy!" Adrian says with proud squeak. I heard Will choked on his own saliva, also made Stephen stopped eating his popcorn and George and James stopped play fighting with each other, their eyes widen and mouth hanging open. I rolled my eyes at their reaction and smiled, "Adrian calls me that, I'm not an actual mother don't worry." George and James smirks, "If his your child, whos the father?" I stopped washing the dishes, as my cheeks went tint pink. "N-no! I meant-" "We were joking, your reaction is so adorable!" James sequels, my face went even red so I looked away.

Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me, but by looking their hands knew exactly who it was. And that made the whole room silence, "JAMES. I THINK THEY ARE..." James and George looks at each other then says in sync, "DATING!" Will sighs and told Stephen that he'll be going off soon. Then left. I frowned that he left without my goodbye. Out of nowherex James and George rushes towards me and beams out multiple questions in our faces. "When did this happen? How didn't it happen? Have you guys kissed yet? Did you fucked? Tell us now!" George shots out his words.

I looked over to Alex, calling him for help. He smirks and kisses my cheeks. My eyes widen, Alex told how we got together and when, while my eyes were still wide from Alex's sudden kiss on my cheeks. After Alex let me go and I finished the dishes, Adrian went to George's room to spend time together since I always hog my little brother quite a lot. My phone dinged, making me open my phone and see a message from an unknown number. I pressed onto it and it straight away went to the messages.

???: hey it's Will, I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow? Maybe around 6pm? You can bring your boyfriend with you too, if you want. Sorry for interrupting you, reply if ASAP if you see this message :)

I sighed and looked over to Alex's room, maybe I should ask him before he gets the wrong idea. It doesn't mean he can control this relationship, and there's no reason for him to make me not go and hang out with my 'friend'. I knocked on his door, after hearing him, I went inside. "Yes?" Alex spins his chair over to me, "Hey...Umm.. Will wanted me to hang out with him. And I was wondering of going and you can come along, if you want." I looked at him in the eyes, he pressed his lips together. Thinking of letting his 'fake girlfriend' go with his friend. "Oh and, you guys met before?" I nodded, "We went to the same High school." I exclaimed. He nodes but I saw his eyes were a sign of jealousy.

Waiting for an answer, he finally said, "You can go. I'm not going with you guys, since I have to work on my video for next week." I frowned a little but hid it away, I ran and hugged him. "thank you!" He smiles sadly and kissed me on the head. "Alex didn't I say you can't kiss me!?" I flinched at him, he tilts his head to the side. "Did I kiss you on the lips, babe?"

What did he just said.. BABE?! KSKSSKSK

"B-babe..?" I cringed, "Well your my girlfriend and I can do whatever I want with you." That's the most kinkiest shit I've ever heard from him. "Well you asshole, you can't kiss me from now on and don't fucking dare call me babe. Only when people are around us." I glared at him, sending him laughters. Rolling my eyes away and walked out to go to my room. I wonder where this relationship will end up. If I started to develop feelings for this cunt, there would be a huge gap between me and Will. I can't reject Will nor Alex- wait... Oh god. Y/n!! Don't fall for him!!

He's just playing with your heart. Don't fall for it! You're going to be a fool afterwards!

I nodded at my thoughts. Wishing that's true.

🖤

OOFT. TIME TO GET THINGS SPICE UP!💕 who do you guys ship? Y/n with Alex or will and Y/n? Comment and vote!🌸💜