Chapter 35

I sat in the janitors closet crying. Everybody hated me! This could really affect my job. My tv show just went down the drain, but surprisingly I'm not that upset about that. That means I get my life back.

Lexxie showed a video of me. Well Faith and let everyone know it was me. And of corse everyone felt like I lied to them and have been playing them. I tried to explain but all they did was boo me and tell me how horrible I was and how they hated me. Life is feeling pretty darn cruddy right now. Carrie found out about the whole thing and cussed Lexxie out but of corse she didn't care she just was happy she ruined my life. Carrie ripped my contract and walked out saying more stuff about Lexxie. When all the comments got to where I couldn't Handel them anymore I ran out. And every called me coward then.

"Kayla? Is that you?" someone spoke through the door.

My head shot up and I instantly wiped away my tears, but i didn't answer.

The door opened and James walked in.

"James?" my voice croaked.

He nodded and sat down next to me.

A small tear rolled down my cheek and James wiped it away.

"are you here to rub it in my face?" I looked away from him.

"I would never do that... Kayla what happened? Those stunts you pulled a couple days ago those aren't you."

"The dumb tv show happened. Carrie black mailed me." I explained

He nodded "I'm sorry Lexxie is a bitch."

"yeah..."

We sat in silence for a while.

"your gonna have to come out of this closet and face everyone you know." he spoke

"I know just not now."

"Your giving Lexxie exactly what she wants. Stand up to her. Your letting Her win." he spoke. I sat there looking at the wall. "uh Kayla, I have been thinking and You know that movie I was offered to do in new Zealand..." I nodded "well I'm gonna take it... And I want you to come with me."

I stared at him in shock. That's great he is taking it. I can't just pack up my bags and leave at a time like this! My carrier could really be in trouble right now! If I just run away it will make me look like I'm running away from my problems which I guess that's what I'm doing hiding in this closet.

"that would be amazing but I can't just run away and not have any shoots or anything to keep my fans interested for months or a year!" I explained

"I'm not asking you to do that. Listen Kayla, I think this would be good for you. It would give you some time to relax and just find who you are. Your letting every one run you over and tell you what to do and who to be. And think about it when is the last time you were truly happy?" I sat and thought about his question. I don't know when I was... "and I knew you would say that do I talked to my director and if you come with me you'll be my leading lady in the movie. So you would be getting publicity. It might even help you out."

I thought about it. That sounded amazing! That would help me so much and I would be able to find time to relax and be a teenager. Wait why is he being so nice to me?

"why are you doing this for me? I thought you hated me..." I looked into his eyes

"I thought I did but then I realized I can't hate you. We have been through to much and I love you. That mean I love you as my friend or as my girlfriend. Either way your a part of me." he said

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"I would love to go to new Zealand with you!"

And at that moment I was truly happy!

************

Bad news! There is only 1 chapter left!!! the epilogue.

I have really enjoyed this story and I hope you have to!!