Chapter 30

For the past week Lexxie has had everyone running around and doing things for her like her little pet monkey. I have also had no privacy at all this past week. Everywhere I go somebody has a camera aimed at me. It's only been a week and I'm already tired of this show. I have absolutely no privacy.

"why is there a guy with a camera over there pretending to be a costumer?" Kay asked eyeballing the man.

We were sitting in smoothy king waiting on our smoothies.

I turned to see a familiar face. He was differently one of the Camera guys. "cause they are trying to get footage of me..." I sighed

"oh yeah! I forgot about that." Abbie said she waved to the camera guy. He waved back realizing we knew he was there.

The man got up and left but I wouldn't be surprised if another man came to take his place.

"how do you think the show is going?" Kay asked

"I don't know. But I hate it." I sighed and rested my head on my hand.

"WHY?!?" Abbie asked "I would love that!"

"trust me no you wouldn't."

"here you go Ladies." a boy about 18 set down a try with our smoothies on them. He wasn't a bad looking guy but im so through with guys right now.

He gave each of us our smoothies "anything else?"

"no thank you." I said.

He nodded his head then smiled at Abbie. He walked away with his eyes still on Abbie.

"Get you some of him." I said winking at Abbie. Kay laughed at my comment.

"I will." Abbi's stood up and walked over to the cash register were he was sitting. She said something then they laughed. Me and Kay exchanged looks. I saw he writing something down and giving it to him. He smiled then she walked away. She came and sat back down with a grin on her face.

"soo?" Kay and I said at the same time.

"soo... I got a date Friday!" her smile grew.

We all giggled. "congrats!" Kay said.

"why thank you. Ok so I need a new outfit to wear Friday so let's go shopping" Abbie said

We nodded in agreement then walked out of the restaurant.

********

"Kayla, you have to do an interview." my mom told me with Carrie standing by her side.

"uhhhg can't I have a few minutes to myself?" I groaned

"maybe later but right now you have work to do." Carrie said.

"no I'm good. I'm going to take a shower." I got off my bed and started walking in that direction.

" excuse me!" Carrie said.

"your excused." I knew it was kinda if childish to say but im so tired of her telling me what to do.

I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. A relaxing bath is really what I need right now. I sighed and turned on my bath water.

"KAYLA JONES GET YOU BUTT OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" my mom screamed threw the door.

I just ignored it then stripped down.

********

I know it's really short but I gave been incredibly busy. Sorry.