Chapter 32

Yep I definitely needed stitches. Lucy and I went to the hospital last night and I got 13 stitches. Which really sucked. There is no way I'm goons be able to hide them from my mom, and on top of that if the scar is dark then it might affect my job. If the scar is light I can just put make up on it. It still sucks that I have stitches. Why was I being so dumb.

"Kayla lunch is ready!" Lucy screamed

I sighed my mom was about to find out I had stitches. I haven't come out of my room all day so she hasn't seen them yet. I walked down stairs and sat at the island. Lucy gave me my food. It was fruit. That's it.

"why just fruit?" I asked

"cause u have been cheating a lot on you diet lately and if you don't start eating right you will start to gain weight."

"since when did you start acting like mom?" I asked but started eating

"Kayla, what's wrong? Your not your usual self. You don't sneak out to parties! And you used to care about your job and thought it was the greatest thing in the word."

"that was before she started to control me. I can't hang out with the people I want to. She schedules to many photo-shoots. I never have time to live a normal life. She just expects to much out of me, and now with this new show I have no privacy! And she doesn't care. She is always my manager, but never just my mom. I can't even remember the last time she told me she loved me! It's always work this work that!" I spoke know long Lucy knew she was my mom. I didn't even know I felt like that until I let it all out. That's probably why I have been slacking on my diet and not really caring about my job! Cause it's to much pressure and not fun anymore. "anyways I err got something to do." I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door before my mom could see my arm. I grabbed my keys off the rack then walked out to the garage.

'hhmmm.... Where should I go?' I asked myself

I decided to text Kay and Abbie

'movie?'

'can't busy! -Abbi '

'sure meet you there! :)-Kay '

'Awesome!' I sent to Kay

When I got to the movies Kay was at the ticket booth waiting on me.

I bought my ticket then we went inside.

"so have you and Tyler talked since last night?" she asked me

"nope! I kinda have to stay away from him." I said looking at her.

"well then you might wanna leave now." she said pointing at Tyler.

"crap." I mumbled I don't want to get attached again "let's just go in the movie and hopefully he won't see us."

"yeah right! That boy can smell you a mile away, but what ever." she said and started walking.

I followed closely behind her.

"KAYLA!" I groaned cause I knew who just called me.

"I told you." Kay whispered

"uh Tyler...hi." I smiled politely

"err can we talk?" he asked

"I really can't Tyler."

"please it will be quick."

"ok." I agreed

He led me over to a small bench.

"ok I thought about what you said last night.... And what if we just keep our relationship a secret?" he looked at me hopefully

"you mean sneak around?"

"yeah,"

I thought about it for a minute. Maybe that's not such a bad idea.

Should I?

*********

Sorry I know it's short! But it's up! So comment!