Officially a them

Začít od začátku

"I'll give you a few minutes to look over the menu" the waiter says before heading off.

He leans forward and kisses me.

"So when we get back from New York I think it would be a good idea for you to end your lease with your apartment" he says putting his arm around me leaning it on the booth.

"Is this your way of asking me to move in with you?"

"Well your clothes are at my place, you sleep there. What else is left for you to do? Do you not want to?"

"Oh no, I want to, I just didn't want to rush into it"

"You think I'm rushing into it?"

"No I just..I would love too baby" I pull his chin close to me and kiss his lips.

We order dinner and have nice conversation while waiting for it.

I excuse myself to use the restroom, when I return I see Taehyung watching me walk back.

"That dress is driving me crazy" he leans into me.

"This old thing?" I tease.

"Games I see, come here" he pulls me by my waist and slides me closer to him in the booth.

His hand makes its way up my inner thigh. His mouth slowly parts as I see how excited he gets feeling the hottness of my skin.

Feeling embarressed but not shocked because after all this is Taehyung I try to protest.

"Taehyung"
I look around to see if anyone is looking...

"Open up for me" he whispers.

I bite my lip watching the lust grow in his eyes. My thighs part, his hand wanders closer to my now wet panties.

Once he feels them he lets out a long sigh. His finger hooks them and pulls them to the side while he forces them inside of me.

My eyes dizzly shut as he tickles my clit.

"You're so wet for me, arent you?" he whispers.

"Yes" I say, my voice cracking. I feel the heat rushing to my face.

His hand moves faster in and out of my slipperly hole.

Watching his face I can see the excitement take over him, he bites his bottom lip.

"You want to cum for me, dont you?"

"Ok here we are" the waiter interrupts.

You both are startled as you were in your own little world.

He sets the plates down.

"Is there anything else I can get you at this time?" he asks

"Baby, go ahead answer him" Taehyung says with his fingers still inside me.

"No... I'm good thank you" my mouth very dry.

Once he leaves Taehyung shows no mercy, he twirls his fingers inside me causing me to lean back into the booth. My legs spread open wide letting him go deeper.

I grab him by his tie and pull him towards me.
"Don't stop until I cum" I whisper looking directly into his eyes.

My breath staggers.
His thumb presses on my clit, circling on it, making me shake uncontrollably.
I grab on to the table.
He takes my hand and intertwines it with his.

"You ready?" he asks

I give a slight nod, biting my lip,
And release the knot thats been building up in my stomach.
I feel my eyes flutter, and there's a throbbing between my legs.