Are You Calling Me A Sinner?

His hands were all over me, I wanted him to go harder but my mouth wouldn't allow me to speak.
Our bodies rocked together

"Taehyung please don't stop" I moaned in his ear.
But was interrupted by loud ringing that wouldn't stop... Making my head jump up.."Ooff" our heads bumped..

Jimin grabs his phone to silence his alarm, then goes back to rubbing his head. "You ok?"

"Oh yeah, I always wake up with a swift blow to the head" I joke.

"I can't believe we fell asleep, no more wine in a box for us" he jokes

"I'm going to be so late"

Gathering my things I grab my phone and notice I had 3 missed calls from Taehyung.

"Hey I'm getting in the shower so I'll see you in a in bit" Jimin yells from the bathroom.

"Ok I'll make my way out hon"
I grab purse and hurry out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the quickest I've gotten ready and thank God I made it on time.

Walking in Jimin greets me. "Good morning sunshine, have a good evening?"

Giggling..."Good morning, yes I did thanks and you?"

"Ehh it was ok nothing eventful"

I shoot him a playful smirk as he winks back at me.

Just then the elevator dings...and Taehyung appears.

My appearance straightens up.
I reach my office and set my belongings on my desk.

From a far as he makes his way towards his office I can see just how good he looks. He kills me. This man in suits, I could see him everyday in one and never grow tired of it.

As he walks down the hall, I fumble with some paperwork to seem busy that way I don't have to make eye contact.

"Good morning Miss Ryan, I'd like to see you right away please" he says passing my office.

"Yes sir" I straightened up and smooth out by skirt.

Grabbing my notebook I follow behind him.

He sets his briefcase down on his desk and takes off his jacket. "Shut the door"

I close the door behind me and watch him walk over to me. He's now inches away from me. His cologne hits my senses driving me near crazy.

"I called you last night.. Ivy. Where were you?"

I swallow hard, his face so close to mine I could kiss that cute little mole on his nose.

"I was by a friend's house and we fell asleep"

His fingers trace my arm, his face falls to my neck as he inhales my scent.

"Which friend?"

Pausing for a moment..I close my eyes as and quickly say his name.
"Jimin"

His head lifts from me, and he pushes away.

"You spent the night with Jimin?"

He rubs at his temples and circles the carpet.

"Nothing happened, we're just friends"

He looked at me as if he had nothing but pure discust for me.

"We're done for now, You can go"
He says going to sit at his desk.

"No wait.. Nothing happened. We drank, watched tv and then fell asleep"