Chapter 12

Previously

Mrs Hinata is the first to walk in "Hi I'm Hinata's mother, but you can call me Akane" she said shaking his hand "Hi Mrs- I mean Akane, I'm Kageyama Tobio." Then the doorbell went. "I wonder who that is?" Akane wonders aloud. "My mother I'm assuming."

—————————————————-

"H-how did she get here so fast?!" Akane asks feeling a sense of alarm "don't question it." Kageyama replies sounding a tad confused himself.

They all walk to the front door to greet her, Akane in front and Hinata and Kageyama side by side. (Luna and Nastu are still playing) Kageyama walks with a somber look in his eyes which is hidden by a scowl, but Hinata easily sees through it. "Tobio?" He whispers and the said neko's face burns red at his fiancé's actions. "What's wrong?" Shoyo continues oblivious as always, "you used my first name..." the black haired boy mutters. "Oh?" The orangette stutters out, a little embarrassed he didn't notice himself doing it, "nobody calls me by my first name apart from my family and Oikawa-san" he stutters the name out like it's venom "but it's nice..." he trails off and Hinata smiles at him. 'He's adorable' they both think to themselves.

The freak duo are snapped form their thoughts by the door opening in front of them. Kageyama breathes in deeply ready for the assault, while Hinata looks at him in confusion wondering what he seems to be bracing himself for- "NII-CHAN!" A small black haired neko runs in and tackles Kageyama.

He has interesting red eyes and pale skin. He is wearing a coat that seems to be covering an adorable mini suit. His tail is fluffy looking like Mrs. Kageyamas and his ears look silky. He doesn't look like Mrs. Kageyama much 'maybe he looks more like their dad..?' Hinata thinks.

But after a few moments of silence, he looks down at Tobio and bursts out laughing in surprise. Tobio sends him a death glare hat tells him all he needs to know. (He quickly shut up.)

A snicker comes from the door and all four look up to see a person with long black hair tied into pigtails. They have ominous grey eyes and they're wearing a large white jumper dress that hangs off of one shoulder to showcase their black binder.

"Sora-kun don't kill the beast now," mystery person says "don't be so rude, Kazen-san" a soft voice responds from behind them who Shoyo immediately recognises as Mrs Kageyama. "Hi Mrs. Kageyama!" Hinata jumps up excitedly as Tobio is just getting up, the little kid-Sora-still hanging on to his chest.

Akane, who was frozen-overwhelmed-by the door, suddenly seems to spring to life. "Come on in!" She ushers and the two who were still standing outside do in-fact come in.

After all the nekos got to the lounge Kageyama spoke up "I'm going to get Luna and Natsu," he leaves the room.

When he does Hinata can already feel the hard glares from that girl he hasn't met before and from Mrs. Kageyama alike. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves, shouldn't we?" Mrs. Kageyama is the first to break the silence. "I'm Yui Kazen" they pause pointing to themselves "but you can address me as Kazen-san" they glare at Hinata and if looks could kill Hinata would be long gone. He can now see where Kageyama got his infamous glare... scary....

The little neko is the next to speak up "I'm Prince Sora Kageyama!" He stands on his mothers lap, hands in his hip "I'm 6 years old and I'm gonna be an alpha!"
"My little sister is 6 too!" Hinata quickly responds.

Just then the door opens and in walks Luna followed by a fascinated Natsu. When she spots all the unfamiliar people in the room, she quickly jumps into her brothers lap for help and reassurance "Nii-san.." she whispers to him, holding his shirt tight and burying her head into it.

Hinata smiles softly, stroking her hair and moves over slightly for Kageyama to sit next to him. When they all sat down, he asks for everyone to be quiet for a bit.

"Natsu?" He whispers to her, after her grip had softened on his shirt, she nods in response. "It's okay. Nobody here is going to hurt you." He pauses and looks around the room. His mum is staring at the two, (she hasn't seen Natsu freak like this before) next to her Kageyamas mum is looking fondly at the two whilst Sora is looking confused. He looks at Luna, who is on tho floor- she wanted to- to see her with a blank look on her face with a hidden worry in her eyes. He slyly nods at the neko (letting her know it was nothing to worry about and moves on to the people on the sofa with him.)

Kazen-san looks at the human siblings with what Hinata thinks is sympathy? Or it could be guilt, but why would they feel guilty. The next to him is Kageyama, who has a soft smile on his face, but Hinata could tell he is worried. That's when Kageyama catches him staring and blushes looking away, the orangette smiles wider and once again whispers "look around the room. They don't seem dangerous do they?" Every neko in the room heard this of course and put on their most encouraging smiles.

After a while, the precious little orange turns around in Hinata's lap "I'm Natsu Hinata, it's a pleasure to meet you all,"