Chapter 11

Previously

This time I cut him off. "You're not angry?" He looks at my lovingly and I melt. "I could never be angry, my omega" he flirts.

Flirts

Flirts

Alpha called us his omega!!!

How the fuck is he so SMOOTH?!?

I hide my face in my knees in embarrassment

—————————————————-

Third POV

Kageyama and Luna has stayed round last night and it was a sight for Mrs Hinata to come home to...
The night before
"Shoyou! Natsu! Tadaima!!" She yelled in the oddly quiet house, "Welcome home!" Came Shoyou's tired response as he walked down the stairs. "Mum can Kageyama and his kitten stay over?" The short male asked "because they're already asleep and I don't want to wake them up"

"I don't see why not" The older woman replied, to which Hinata's face lit up. "Arigatou Okaa-san" he began walking back upstairs "Natsu is asleep and we've had dinner, yours is in the fridge, so I'm going to bed."

"Night Sho"
Present time

Hinata is woken by a high pitched scream that morning and he can tell Kageyama heard it too with how his tail thrashes around.

Wait tail?

Oh, tail.

Scream?

Scream.

Scream and tail.

Oh shit.

Hinata's eyes fling open and see a terrified Neko Kageyama and an equally terrified Mrs. Hinata. "Alpha..." Kageyama whispers barely audible.

Hinata sits up slowly and calls in Luna and she walks in. In human form. "ANOTHER ONE?!" Hintata's mother shrieks as Luna sits down and begins to comfort Kageyama. "I'll call his mother." She mutters. Hinata nods understanding.
"Mum can we talk quickly?" She nods her head.

When they sat down at the dinner table he explained everything. "-and that's the story. Tobios mum is coming in soon so she can explain it better."
"I guess I should introduce myself to my future son in law then, huh?" His mum says and Shoyou smiles nodding his head.

When they reach his room upstairs they stop and look in to see Kageyama is sitting on the bed (in his human form) with Luna in her cat form on his shoulder and Natsu on his lap. He is smiling reading a book to Natsu, who is smiling contently. It was a fucking adorable sight. At least it was to Hinata.

Kageyama raises his head when he notices a blur of orange in the corner of his eye, he smiles when he sees his soon-to-be husband watching them and his mother behind him bother with a soft look. "Hey Natsu," the girl raises her head "yeah?" she asks with confusion "could you go play with Luna for a bit? I don't want her being lazy." The orangette looked down in thought before pushing herself further into Kageyama "No."
"Please" he asks in a soft voice
"No."
"Gravity is suddenly taking control!" He says falling to the ground crushing her "Get off!" She screams in alarm.
Kageyama suddenly looks at Hinata and his mother who are trying to contain there laughter and smirks. He increases his weight. "I give! I give! I'll go play with Luna!" Natsu screams in horror "good girl" he releases her and pats her head before letting her go chase Luna.

Mrs Hinata is the first to walk in "Hi I'm Hinata's mother, but you can call me Akane" she said shaking his hand "Hi Mrs- I mean Akane, I'm Kageyama Tobio." Then the doorbell went. "I wonder who that is?" Akane wonders aloud. "My mother I'm assuming."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Sorry this is short I just wanted to update as soon as I could. Anyway I hope ya'll have a good 2019!