Chapter 5: Her First Combat

Chapter 5

Her First Combat

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The female monkey ran and ran as she kept track of them from the sky. Kira can already feel exhaustion taking over her, but this is more important than taking a break. She can't let Tai Lung get to them again, or they'll die for sure.

Suddenly, the girl was tackled down to the ground by a strong force, crushing her to a tree. The air went out of her lungs as the pain numbed from the impact. A paw had quickly locked to her neck, slamming her head back to the trunk. Face to face, she's looking at Tai Lung, who's already set on breaking her neck. "My my. I never thought that there would be a sixth one. But I doubt you're one of the Five, cause if you were, you would've helped them get rid of me. Who are you?"

Kira coughed up her next words, "I'm the one who'll buy time to save others."

This had piqued his interest, letting go of her neck, the snow leopard let the frail girl slump to the ground. He slouched to overshadow her, examining the obviously useless ally of those warriors. "Ah, so you're a friend of them? I wonder how you'd stop me. You seem to know kung fu as well. Did Shifu taught you too?"

Kira glared at him, showing her teeth, "No, that's why I have the advantage here." she lunged him by the second and Tai Lung had barely got out of her reach. He tried kicking her behind but at fast pace, the girl jumped up, avoiding his attacked. She lunged towards him, missing by an inch as he moved to the far right a few meters away from her.

Tai Lung wasn't expecting her to be this fast, but sensing her tiredness, he's sure to have the upper hand on agility at the moment. The leopard smirked, "I guess you're not so weak after all. But you're not at the same level as me. You're just making a death wish of fighting me here."

Kira's eyes faltered by a second, before glaring at him again, "Maybe I am, but you don't have a clue of what I know, Tai Lung."

"Even if you try to buy time right now, I'd still arrive to kill the dragon warrior."

"You'll be defeated." the girl knows that her brother isn't a warrior, and the kung fu master at the jade palace isn't planning to teach him either. So now, all she has to do is to set him off guard in order to do the technique.

"By whom? Po? The Furious Five?... You?" Tai Lung began to laugh, "Do you seriously think you can stop me when none of those skilled warriors could?"

Kira shouted, lunging at him once more, 'Alright, I just need to distract him' she thought as the girl began to aim at the right spots. She pressed her fingers on his shoulder and it instantly went limp, making him back away.

Tai Lung glances at his arm in shock, anger boiling inside him, 'she knows the nerve attack technique!' he pressed the right nerves to revert it back to use, just in time to block her fingers before hitting his leg.

"If the great shifu didn't teach you then where did you learn such thing?!" he asked while continuously blocking and attacking her.

Kira managed to hit the nerve on his leg by her foot, making him drop down before catching up to block her attack with one right leg supporting him, "It's not something that a guy like you should now!" the girl had hit his right arm, and now they're almost fighting on the dirt. The man had already scratched her deep on the leg and arm with his claws, but Kira still kept on to it, until she managed to paralyze his other arm as well as his leg.